THROW THEM TO THE SHARKS?
67%

Total votes: 18

jabba the pug
Active Poster

STALKER ALERT

Post by jabba the pug » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:02 am

ATTENTION ALL PEOPLE!

THERE IS A STALKER IN THE LAND OF HW EUCHRE! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR NIC AND TWIST IT TO BE SIMILAR. THIS PERSON KNOWS YOU AND WILL GO TO ALL ENDS TO MAKE SURE THEY STEAL YOUR IDENTITY! BE CAREFULL YOU MAY BE NEXT! :twisted:
Puggy :)

WickedWedgieWoman
Active Poster

Post by WickedWedgieWoman » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:29 am

Hang them or Feed them to the sharks, those are the only choices we get??!?!?! pffft Wudda about a big bad wedgie!?

WickedWedgieWoman
Active Poster

Post by WickedWedgieWoman » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:33 am

and why the hell does it say noob under my name???WHAT the hell is a NOOB???

American Beauty
Grand Master

Post by American Beauty » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:37 am

Believe me, at your rate, you wont be one long. :)

Welcome to the boards, Wedgie!

Jabba, IM me about this. thanks :)

The soul suffers when we make it live superficially and so seeks out things of beauty and the profound.

Grace finds beauty in everything.

WickedWedgieWoman
Active Poster

Post by WickedWedgieWoman » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:43 am

hahahaa I was nev'a called a noob before... :? and thanks fer da welcome

EzRider
Active Poster

Post by EzRider » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:48 am

boob was taken

jabba the pug
Active Poster

Post by jabba the pug » Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:10 am

ok ok... enough with the noobs n boobs.... hehe Next time we will add a big fat wedgie! Meanwhile Stalker dude if your reading this BEWARE! we will get you! :lol:

WickedWedgieWoman
Active Poster

Post by WickedWedgieWoman » Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:35 am

Ummm errr.... i had better not respond ez might get me into trouble! 8)

scania charlie
Active Poster

Post by scania charlie » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:10 am

hanging aint good enough for them but saying that they are welcome to a couple of my nics there already disliked in some quarters and by some players :P
stay lucky in love,life and cards

scania charlie
Active Poster

Post by scania charlie » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:11 am

hanging aint good enough for them but saying that they are welcome to a couple of my nics there already disliked in some quarters and by some players :P
stay lucky in love,life and cards

HEXA
Grand Master

Post by HEXA » Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:38 am

Hi ladies, noobs, boobs and gentlemen.

i wanted to ask about this because i am probably guilty of stalking, twisting, stealing nics myself.. not intenionally of course.

I dont know how many times (HUNDREDS IM SURE!) Ive been listening to a song, reading a poem, watching a movie or just thinking and a nic comes to mind id like to create..

I go to my hw and start creating the new account.. I get the popup.. name taken.. i REALLY want this name.. so i try numbers, spaces, dashes, similiar spellings etc.. until something works LOL.

Now, mind you ive probably NEVER seen the originals, the idea came to me on my own. BUT apparently many people have similiar tastes because i couldnt use dashes.. taken. I couldnt use a 1 for an L.. taken. I couldnt use spaces.. taken.. aha! Similiar spellings worked.

Now.. ive just taken a similiar name as someone (or many) elses because i guess we just had similiar tastes.

This choose another name pop-up happens to me a lot. I never see the originals. On the same token..Also..I have several names, others have versions of containing spaces (numbers etc), and i have the earliest original creation. (it catches my eye, but doesnt bother me.. i do hope they are kind to people incase others think its me, and if they are rude.. hopefully they have their own real name in their profile, because i always have mine, of course my true friends know that person isnt me just because of the chat etc)

Is there a slight chance this isnt a stealthy stalker and just merely coincidence because of same good taste? I dont know the situation, and its best not to discuss detailed info here, i was just trying to share ideas :)

xox
Hexa
The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.

omni_555
Grand Master

Post by omni_555 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:47 pm

...I couldn't vote. It wouldn't let me choose BOTH of the choices! 8)
Playing games should be FUN - seek out your own level! Don't frustrate others unnecessarily. 8)

jabba the pug
Active Poster

Post by jabba the pug » Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:34 pm

No offense but you wasted your finger strength all that nonsense babble. It wasnt worth it.. someone is DELIBERATLY taking our names, but never fear anymore he has been thrown to the sharks

Just dont let the feds know pls, I saw a missing persons out on him the udda day! :twisted:

HEXA
Grand Master

Post by HEXA » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:44 pm

No offense but you wasted your finger strength all that nonsense babble. It wasnt worth it.. someone is DELIBERATLY taking our names, but never fear anymore he has been thrown to the sharks

Oh good Im glad it was handled for you, Now The only thing scarin' me is that font
8)
The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.

omni_555
Grand Master

Post by omni_555 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:32 am

...I dunno. The NAME scared ME!!! :shock:
Playing games should be FUN - seek out your own level! Don't frustrate others unnecessarily. 8)