HANG THEM?
33%
THROW THEM TO THE SHARKS?
67%

Total votes: 18

HEXA
Grand Master

Post by HEXA » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:35 am

Are you picturing the princess of Alderaan chained to her side too?

(At first i thought it was naboo.. That would have made a great trivia question!)
The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.

Im The Stalker

Post by Im The Stalker » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:54 am

Hello all. I decided I would come out of hiding now, and face the sharks. NOT! You will never catch me...next thing you know, I'll be popping up in your games with a bald head and dressed in purple. Bring on the brute squad, ladies...I'M THE STALKER ! MWAHAHAHAAHHA :twisted:

jabba the pug
Active Poster

Post by jabba the pug » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:08 am

Ok... Mr. Stalker, The way I see it you are the most Unoriginal person on Hardwood. I believe you are one of the following things... A. No personality of your own. B. Completely have no other life. C. Just a plain Pain in the ass. D. All of the above. Come up with your own original nic and character. Impersonating others truly isnt comedic. Now.. If I see another bald nic besides my pretty green/blue/red face... I will not laugh! Its kind of funny that you stay hidden, I think If I were you I would too. Only ugly, psychotic, messed in the head crazy people keep themselves hidden because they are truly embarrassed of themselves. You will not be the next Ted Bundy, or Charles Manson. This is only Hardwood! Then again who you are here may reflect who you are in real life. BEWARE! I'm voting on finding out who this maniac is! Any other votes say I. Jonas is there any way? :twisted:

Yours Truly,
The original BALD HEADED Jabba The Pug
Puggy :)

Im The Stalker

Post by Im The Stalker » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:16 am

Aw. Come on now, Pug. I'd say the most unoriginal people are the bots. I'm sure I deserve more credit than that. First off, i plan on being bald and purple...Plus I managed to avoid the sharks. And my mommy always said i was handsome, and I do believe it was her trustworthy seeing eye dog that told her this truth! Oh, yes and - -vote away, after all I can always go for a recount! And I think we all know how well that can turn out :twisted: . Beware, ladies....the games are afoot ! !

jabba the pug
Active Poster

Post by jabba the pug » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:28 am

Nah Mr. Stalker. . . I will not give you more credit then that! Some of those bots have more personality then you! You are not funny, I dont care if your bald, purple, harry, orange. You will never Ever be us no matter how hard you try! So you might as well quit while your almost ahead! Polls will not be recounted! You are what you are, we cant change that! Once a Loser Always a loser!

Regards,
THE ORIGINAL BALD HEADED JABBA THE PUG!

Im The Stalker

Post by Im The Stalker » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:35 am

I'm Harry? Or mebbe hairy...Seeing as You wont let me be bald. Here's a deal, ladies....If you can figure out who I am, then I'll let you throw me to the sharks. Otherwise, You will see me later today, and I'll be waving on the deck of my boat. And no one said I actually wanted to be you. As a matter of fact i just enjoy seeing your Green face go all red when i show up ! Keep an eye on the waters.... :twisted:

Purely Innocent
Active Poster

Post by Purely Innocent » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:37 am

Puggy I hope u have a plan on finding out who this person is ~ deffo over my head in the stalker-stopping skillz

jabba the pug
Active Poster

Post by jabba the pug » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:54 am

Well... Stalking skills! Lets see.. on a boat. So close to water. Would you be in ontario Canada? Possibly close to lake ontario? hmmm... lets see. ARe you HArry? Or are you HAiry? If your Hairy, then would that make you living in the state? If your Harry? Dont think thats it! When do you propose to be back master riddler?

Regards,
THE ORIGINAL BALD HEADED JABBA THE PUG!

WickedWedgieWoman
Active Poster

Post by WickedWedgieWoman » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:19 pm

Wait... HOLD JUST a minute...wait wait wait... the stalker is an imposter stalker stalker... we know who the real stalker is.. :)

jabba the pug
Active Poster

Post by jabba the pug » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:26 pm

*WARNING* IMPOSTER STALKER A.K.A. COPY CAT! HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL? FOR SHAME IMPOSTER FOR SHAME!

Im The Stalker

Post by Im The Stalker » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:33 pm

Well I'm not sure if it makes me feel better. Is an Imposter Stalker better than an Original Stalker? Ontario? Lovely place. I like it here. Listen carefully, ladies...the hints are Speaking. :twisted:

jabba the pug
Active Poster

Post by jabba the pug » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:51 pm

Imposter stalker? Better than the original? Good Question. I'm thinking not. You are even further from original. The hints are speaking. . .hmm are you trying to be a lil devil? Or is he the one who made you do it? He took his thick fingers and wrapped them around your neck and told you to do this. . . hmmm! see you in 2 hrs in lobby Be There The sharks are waiting!

The Original Bald Headed Jabba the Pug!

Im The Stalker

Post by Im The Stalker » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:56 pm

I'd almost be Offended. Do I seem the Type to Take orders from Doctors? Or anyone else for that matter. No...I tend to Drink from the large end of the Bottle, Any way I can cause more trouble. You better be ready to feed the sharks yourselves ladies. :twisted: (I Suppose I'm an Imposter Devil now too?)

American Beauty
Grand Master

Post by American Beauty » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:42 pm

Stalker:

http://www.rohcg.on.ca/roh-internet/web ... tem_id=202

Be brave. There is help for you.
Last edited by American Beauty on Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The soul suffers when we make it live superficially and so seeks out things of beauty and the profound.

Grace finds beauty in everything.

WickedWedgieWoman
Active Poster

Post by WickedWedgieWoman » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:48 pm

LMAO AB.....

Guess yer tellin' him he needs a little help. Perhaps he should listen to his doctor....

Ontario... ?