HANG THEM?
33%
THROW THEM TO THE SHARKS?
67%

Total votes: 18

Purely Innocent
Active Poster

Post by Purely Innocent » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:29 pm

I wasnt laughing at that nic....and I have to say, I was a brilliant stalker, so there! :twisted:

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:54 pm

LOL

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Purely Innocent
Active Poster

Post by Purely Innocent » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:21 pm

Err although, i HAVE to thank GotJack and Lucky for being such good sports and being my accomplices!! Especially Les as she sat in IM with me before the countdown :twisted: .... and cmon puggy, u know she had to take it...

Lucky00754

Post by Lucky00754 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:46 pm

ok
as i se it
being like drunkish as a skunkish
ummmmmmmmmmm
that was one of da best pranks i have had the privilidge to have been involoved in.
:lol
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:47 pm

Does stalking bring out da best in you??? LOL

Now that I have my very own Purely nic....... naw I couldn't .... LOL

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Purely Innocent
Active Poster

Post by Purely Innocent » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:42 pm

Stalking is just a sideline that I do fairly well, actually...and ya better watch out dust ~ mebbe having a purely nic MAKES you stalkable! :twisted:

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:38 pm

Do you mean stalking material as in a stalker or stalked as in one to be stalked...... hhhhmmmm.....

Being stalked is no problem for me.... now to be stalked you of course would have to know which nic I may be using, should I tell you when I enter the room so I can be stalked properly or should I get someone to give you insider info so you can stalk me unawares? Would you be a stalker of the violent type or one that is just always there when I look over my shoulder or will that just be a surprise?

As a stalker I don't think I would be real good at it because once I drove ya batty I would be laughing so hard I would have to tell ya. A true stalker would drive you to doing something irrational or crazy like making a post on how to get rid of a suspected stalker LOL.

So help me out here so I know what I am supposed to do... TY

JUST DUST

Purely Innocent
Active Poster

Post by Purely Innocent » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:36 am

Well, as we've now established, I am your Designated Stalker, Dust...Which means, whenever you look over your shoulder i'll be there watching you :twisted: ... minus the fact that you can go stealth and I really dont know any of your nics (insider info sounds great, actually). BUT! this is besides the point. I've never actually considered being the violent stalker type ~ does this mean if you see me everytime you look over your shoulder i get to throw a peanut at your head? Oooooh, this stalking business might get to be fun!!! :twisted:

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:14 pm

Ogre's require a BRICK to be thrown Purely.......snicker.... 8)

The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.

Purely Innocent
Active Poster

Post by Purely Innocent » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:32 pm

If I supply the bricks....will you hold him while I take aim? Errr....you might wanna duck when it comes flying tho! :shock:

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:41 pm

Ya it might be a lil safer for me to tie him to tree...and let you toss those brick's once Im out of the way.....LOL..... 8)
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:18 pm

/me Ogre stands by the barn willingly to see if she can even hit the side of the barn let along da Ogre......... nope!!!

My first night being stalked was good.... I introduced my designated stalker to the Hearts players and let them know she could be stalking me at any time and not worry, she has been designated. I hope that tonight we can introduce her to the Euchre players.

I will however, have to inform the players of bricks that may be flying through the air and that I will not be responsible for bricks that miss me. Looks like there will be a lot of those unless someone can show her how to throw a brick properly, preferably someone with experience. If you fit this bill please apply within and fill out the 15 page application with a security background check for the last 15 years. This is required so we can be sure that the brick throwing teacher is fully qualified and no prior/present judgements pending.

JUST DUST

PS - We may have to consider going back to peanuts, she seems to know how to throw them, I think she is the same one in the theater that we all know and love.

PS - You have to find a spy to let you know all the nics I play under, just look for an Ogre........ LOL

Purely Innocent
Active Poster

Post by Purely Innocent » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:33 pm

Pfffft..those were just warning throws! I'm saving my strength for when it really counts 8) .

Errr....and I dont have to get a security check right?? Not that this would matter, of course...but I swear that those cat throwing days are over!! (They didn't have the right impact when thrown at their targets anyways) :roll:

P.S. Yeah, and you're right I AM used to throwing peanuts to Dumbo...and this is why i thought it would be so perfect!! :twisted:

Senality Rains
Guide

Post by Senality Rains » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:45 am

I would be so lucky as to be stalked LOL :lol:

Purely Innocent
Active Poster

Post by Purely Innocent » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:05 am

I'm gonna have to start taking names of all the people I'm supposed to be stalking. . .could you all get together and arrange a night where I can just stalk you all at once? That way no one will be left out 8) Oh, and I would also be able to stalk you equally! I do believe the problem is solved. . .