Total votes: 18

Senality Rains
Guide

Post by Senality Rains » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:25 am

Dang, dont make me jealous, i wanna be stalked on my own :x

Purely Innocent
Active Poster

Post by Purely Innocent » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:43 am

Ugh, you're soo derned GREEDY! If ya get yourself back over to euchre one of these days, I might be able to work you in wednesdays and every other weekend for solo stalking! :roll:

Senality Rains
Guide

Post by Senality Rains » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:10 am

LOL

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:37 am

Yes group stalking is just not the same as individual stalking and would seem cheap by the stalker because a stalkee would expect full attention on them while being stalked and not to be shared with others.

Half the fun is for the stalkee to escape the stalker while an attempt is being made to stalk and of course on the same note a stalker is having the most fun while successfully stalking the stalkee if I read the mind of a stalker correctly.

NOTE TO STALKEE's: You should never let the stalker know you want to be stalked because that ruins it for the Stalker (MoD).

JUST DUST

LOL
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Senality Rains
Guide

Post by Senality Rains » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:16 am

hahahaha Trust Dust to steal the show, Brilliant lol :D

x MISSY x
Big Poster

Post by x MISSY x » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:32 am

I would be happy to stalk u MOD!!!!!!!!!! U just gotta let me know which game u shall be in...

Purely Innocent
Active Poster

Post by Purely Innocent » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:53 am

The stalker of the stalkees only has so much stalking time before she forgets who she's even stalking, Dust! Geez, give a poor stalker a chance to grab her binoculars before moving again! 8)

The Code of Stalkers also specifies that the Stalkees are NOT allowed to go stealth and ignore their stalkers when said stalkers goes to hearts to throw bricks!! (Rule #3). . .sooo unfair!

Um Mod...could you please pick up a stalking time slot card. . .whenever my stalkees get on now, I would prefer them to Time In, and also fill out their schedule for the day. . .(Missy you get him Tuesdays and Thursdays).

Stalk Ya Later :twisted:

x MISSY x
Big Poster

Post by x MISSY x » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:57 am

LOL u still throwin peanuts?? Cuz as a fellow stalker I don’t agree with some of ur practices, and will put my foot down.. Is there a union where I can state my grievances? What if I require more stalking time then just tuesdays and thursdays?

Purely Innocent
Active Poster

Post by Purely Innocent » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:08 am

As the President and Founder of the Stalker Stalkee Board of Relations, I say....TOO BAD!! mwahahahahahahahaha All is fair in love and stalking! :twisted:

Senality Rains
Guide

Post by Senality Rains » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:06 pm

ok girl's no fighting' there is plenty of me for everyone to stalk :roll: :arrow:

by the way i voted "hang em" can i vote twice?

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:44 pm

I do believe it is against the stalkers conventional rules to have more than one stalker on the same stalkee at the same time due to low number of stalkers to potential stalkee's to give them all a fair and just stalking. Now Madam Prez Stalker you should abide by those rules and show that any stalker has equal rights as a good stalker and that just cause your Prez. preference would not prevail due to rank.

I being a stalkee, can use any means available to me to avoid stalking by designated Stalker... look at the case of JC (J. Carson) verses said Stalker or any number of other cases in the history of stalking. Most people that are being stalked use some means of stealth mode to avoid the Stalker.

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Purely Innocent
Active Poster

Post by Purely Innocent » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:43 pm

Alright fine. . .hide away! But if i hit u with a brick at least say ouch. . .I mean...it wouldn't really be fair if i kept hitting another guide in stealth :shock: . . .C'mon gimme some credit, I'm really trying to act worried about that!!

And, um. . .I write the dang rules here. So I get to do wotever I want. Always! Just try and stop me! mwahahahaahhaah :twisted:

Stalk ya Soon

p.s. MoD, you realize this is my future we're voting about here!!

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:54 pm

I voted feed to sharks but didn't have the option of a "Little Bit At A Time"

Oh by the way all bricks missed in hearts, however BG did say that one brick hit the barn next to him, so your improving on your aim with da bricks.

JUST DUST

LOL