Random does not mean every hand is the same!

Doc
Active Poster

Random does not mean every hand is the same!

Post by Doc » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:36 pm

I've played along with the "random" "it's been tested" long enough. and once again I sit and lose one game after another to essentially the exact same cards.

Last week it was 15/16 losses and this week 8/9. This leads to an obvious conclusion..........The tables are lobsided!

I've seen subjects about loners and combacks. But the real problem is that every hand is almost the same at a given table. If one person has the jacks on one hand and I'm curious who has 'em on the next deal I can rest assured it's the same person because it's hw and it's one of the many lobsided talbes where the winning never stops for one side.

You can say what you want against it but I just tested it for what feels like the millionth time and I can say with certainty: there's a problem! I will never ever ever ever ever lose 15/16 games in real cards like I did here.

How hard is it to make every deal like the table has just been set for the first time?????

cowboyschick
Active Poster

Post by cowboyschick » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:05 pm

I was on the other end of this losing streak, and believe me it wasnt fun..esp since it was matt and yes as you noticed he tends to get ticked when he loses (lopsided tables or me, cause it could never be him) but serioulsy i do agree there is a problem and it seems to be getting worse, its not so bad when im on the good side of the lopsided tables so only fix it where thats the case :lol:

scania charlie
Active Poster

Post by scania charlie » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:02 am

a when anyone saids anything about the cards and the way they r dealt people put in down to hw quirkyness i personally dont like it if on either end side of the cards where u lose 10 zip or viceversa its no fun and i personally dont enjoy the game and i leave the site for 24 hours as i to have monitered it and u cant beat it

parson1

Post by parson1 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:01 pm

I would have to agree with the Doc on this one. I have played 20 games over the course of 4 or 5 days and lost 16 or 17 of them. I'm not a bad euchre player. I've played hundreds of euchre games in real life and I agree when I hear the Doc say that in real life, with real shuffles and real cuts, I wouldn't be losing 9 or 10 games in a row. On the same token, nor would I win 9 or 10 games in a row, which has happened on Hardwood.

ps....Has anyone noticed that no one with any power or authority has posted on this subject? Suspicious.....

Butthead
Active Poster

Post by Butthead » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:02 am

Parson1....WHY must you ALWAYS be so darn rebellious to the "SYSTEM"?

You ALWAYS have a Statement or a Question......then a FOLLOWUP question in the lobby that ends up being 100 FOLLOWUP QUESTIONS to the FIRST question!(Because you are NEVER satisfied with the answers you get).

It seems you just like to create a controversy!

Even in a thread like this here, you have to make a statement regarding the "SYSTEM" of peoples POWER or AUTHORITY in Hardwood!

RELAX!

Its just a Recreational Site for ALL to enjoy...NOT to BANTER and ARGUE until you have EVERYONE upset all the time!

Kamikaze17
Noob

Post by Kamikaze17 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:33 am

IF..... and i'm not subscribing to this belief at all..... you manage you sit at a table 2 days in a row, and get crappy cards...... surely eventually you are going to sit at a table and get exceptional cards. When that day comes, we'll have to listen to someone else whine about a RANDOM CARD GENERATOR. At least we will never be at risk of this forum never receiving any posts!

Uriah happens, Life goes on.

War not determine who is right... War determine who is left!