The G with some Basics.

Baluka
Noob

Re: The G with some Basics.

Post by Baluka » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:49 pm

I can't believe your reply Brian. You need to check with admin or Jonas to see what I mean. What they are doing is impossible in the game of Euchre. I'm sure admin will sort it out as I have forwarded the Nics to them. They will see once they backtrack the nics. It isn't possible to do what they have done to the 35 odd nics, even more now. ( THEY HAVE NEVER LOST A SESSION IN HW OVER MANY MONTHS) It doesn't take a genius to track their nics. Not ONE player on the PLANET let alone HW has stats anywhere near these. These aren't two partners, it's one person, fact. I reported the same thing to admin about 3 years ago and they found I was right and all the nics were taken away. This player has made players very angry. Sure it's possible to have an oustounding couple of nics with great stats, it isn't possible to have 35 ---40 nics with outstanding stats with NO session losses in months. This is easy to track. (Session = series of games in a day. You need to leave this to Admin Brian, they will sort it. Baluka Man World series Euchre winner Lansing. :roll:

callme7
Active Poster

Post by callme7 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:09 pm

Thank you for emailing me Baluka with the nics involved. I 100% agree with you on what this guy or guys are trying to do. 30 or 40 nics wit stats like that is so false it's laughable. This isn't possible in the game of anything, let alone Euchre. Stick to your guns and see it through. I am told when they are on, if anyone gives them a tough time about the nics they scurry away fairly quick. If I were them and was totally above board I would report the person giving them a tough time, but for sure they won't. Good luck. :)

Eennie Meenie

The G

sandbar
Guide

Post by sandbar » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:59 pm

Please stick to the topic, its hints about Euchre not a discussion on cheating, which should be sent to Jason at support@silvercrk.com

callme7
Active Poster

Post by callme7 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:27 am

Sandbar, sure you may think it's in the wrong area, but this needs to be in an area where it's really noticed. He did well. Players are tired of the late night crap. Many players have been complaing about these nics, they just never put it in writing as Baluka has. Haven't seen a guide there in many weeks late at night. Apparently Admin received the data a few days ago. Jason will know these nics are cooked. Their stats have been passed around the top players in the game, we all laughing our arses off. :lol:

Eennie Meenie

The G

The Hobbit
Noob

Post by The Hobbit » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:45 am

Nice work Baluka. Since those nics have been reported, not one has shown it's ugly dial in Smoots. Come on protest your innocence Lol. Now we can get back back to more Euchre tips like this thread was started for.

Hobbo

callme7
Active Poster

Post by callme7 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:22 pm

I have started playing a little more lately, but can't help noticing players complaining about the bad cards of late. So,I have also been watching and replaying many games to have a look at this yet once again. What I did see in my humble opinion, is players playing a singles game in the pairs format. Their problem isn't bad cards, it's not being able to hit their P on a good percentage call basis. Go play Cutthroat if you're not prepared to take into account what your P holds in His/Her hand. Some of the more ignorant players call it psychic Euchre and won't have a bar of it. It is called percentage calling, doesn't always work, but in the long run it does. Why even bother playing pairs if you don''t think about your Ps hand. I mentioned years ago in this thread, DON'T CROSS WEAK, in fear of being bagged, it's only a 20% chance they can successfully bag you anyway. THINK, THINK THINK of your Ps cards also. Watch your game improve immediately. :D :D :D

Eennie Meenie

The G

callme7
Active Poster

Post by callme7 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:34 pm

Have been asked lately about Cut Euchre. Here is my personal opinion. Cutthroat Euchre is an amazing game when played by the original correct rules. Firstly I have no idea where the 2nd place let off comes from. Not to lose when finishing 2nd is wrong to me. But I suppose it favours everyone at some time. The main problem I have with the HW version is this. When you euchre a player both players get 2 points for the euchre, sorry HW, that's insane and for actually gaining points on some occassions for 2nd place is even worse. The player that euchres the person making trump should and is the only recipient of the 2 points normally. Anyway, enough of that. Cut is a very good simple game, you CAN'T be an aggressive cut player and be successful. Learn to bag and when to pass, that's the key to it. JUST BE PATIENT. The opposite applys in the pairs game, be aggressive but not overly so. Remember. In Cutthroat you have possibly 67% of the Deck against you. NEXT DOESN'T REALLY APPLY IN CUT. Pairs is a far more interesting and tactical game, as you really have to work with your partner, having to call for them as well. I have watched many Cut players trying to adapt to the pairs scenario, their biggest mistake is passing in the 1st seat continuously and wonder why they don't progress. They totally forget they have a P. If you can't or won't call for your P, play Cut. If you want to build your nics up, once again play Cutthroat. But in saying all of this, HW Cutthroat is a very boring game. Nothing to really think about. :D :D

Eennie Meenie

The G:

callme7
Active Poster

Post by callme7 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:23 pm

I am a statistical freak and thought you would enjoy this set. There have only been 10 players in HW Euchre that have reached the rating of 2400, some have reached it more than once, and some have been to 2399 a few times. What I have done is taken these players highest 2400 and posted in order of merit on how many games it took them to reach it. Plus the winning percentage of that Nic. (1) Josh, 434 games 58%, A freak performance. (2) Kyle, 583 games 57%. (3) Tam, 710 games 56%. (4) Mike, 725 games 53%. (5) G, 917 games 55%. (6) Brent, 1038 games 55%. (7) AJ, 1102 games 52%. (8) U, 1207 games 51%. (9) Regan, 1678 games 52%. (10) Tony, 1874 games 52%. In my humble opinion an outstanding performance by all players. This doesn't for one minute tell you who is the best player. This group plus approximately 20 other players on HW would give any of these players a huge run for their money, but over time these players have kept performing. :) :) :)

P. S. Only 7 players now hold their 2400s. 3 players have lost theirs.

Eennie Meenie

The G