Questions about Lobby Disruption and Ignore List

grandmaS
Grand Master

Post by grandmaS » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:09 pm

Ignore can work at times, I agree, but there are new players every day and every night that this kind of thing can make them run for the hills rather then ignore.

So the sooner we can get the behaviour changed, in whatever manner works best the better.

If any of you want to be added to my MSN please PM me from the board and I will add you straight away.

Hugs and Smiles
SCE Guide
Linda/grandmaS

I am woman I am strong

Terry Brett
Active Poster

Post by Terry Brett » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:37 pm

Well, I dont know whether to jump on my horse and giddyup or not, but one thing I will do is firstly agree with Lucky, secondly, if thats too hard, do the human ignore, just carry on with life as if his comments dont exist, after all, its the retorts from you lobbyists that makes him happy. If you dont do it, the problem doesnt exist...good luck....btw...I AM DA BEST....I'll tell ya all in the lobby if I remember.

Cheers, Hi Ho Euchre...giddyup
Image I have the body of a god... Buddha!

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:27 pm

Yes if he finds out he's talking to himself he will run out of gas soon. Show you recognize him by filing a report (PLEASE) because this WILL help bring an end to it.

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

HEXA
Grand Master

Post by HEXA » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:32 pm

lobbyists

lol
The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.

callme7
Active Poster

Post by callme7 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:24 am

Sorry but why should it be us that has to do the IGNORE and all the other things, i feel so strong on this subject about this disruptive drunk i can't be nice anymore. I have never seen any single person disrupt a site to the extent this guy does. This Guy enjoys talking to himself, and what about the new players coming in having to get used to him, are you going to tell them to put him on IGNORE so he can carry on to the next batch of players? I have never been slow in coming forward and i have had my Lobby spats but they were spats and dead by the end of the day. I will not put this guy on ignore and he is on zero tollerence with me, let him make the concessions and leave the site for good if he is determined to carry on this way. What i find really annoying and extremely strange is the behaviour just goes on and on. 100% fact, if it was me doing this i would be banned for life. OMG he wasn't on last night, what a blessing. Be nice or leave Mr.

Eennie Mennie,

The G.

maggs_01
Active Poster

Post by maggs_01 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:46 am

Yes if he finds out he's talking to himself he will run out of gas soon.
Ugh. This guy continues whether anyone answers back or not. And if you don't know about him and join a game he's in, the abuse flows like wine. I've reported, reported, reported. It does nothing. I've seen a super nice player booted from here apparently for good when everyone knows he's a decent guy that apparently ruffled somebody's feathers and yet we keep around the slob. Everyone knows he wouldn't ruffle anyone's feathers without a good reason. Have ya noticed he's seldom in Hardwood? ( the nice guy) Maybe after years of noticing that some1 always lurks just waiting to get him and let the idiots carry on has finally turned him off. I left Hardwood Euchre last night because of some jerk in the lobby. No I never talked to him. I popped in, saw the lobby was fouled up with a big mouth and left. The way it's going maybe it won't be that long before all the nice people are gone and all that's left are the jerks.
Last edited by maggs_01 on Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:25 am

/me schedules a late night visit to the Euchre Lobby....

JUST DUST

PS - Hope my designated stalker will be there....
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

grandmaS
Grand Master

Post by grandmaS » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:29 am

Don't know about your stalker Dusty but I am there :) at 1:30 am tonight

I am woman I am strong

callme7
Active Poster

Post by callme7 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:38 am

Thankyou for listening today Linda. I won't go on any more about it but he has an amazing 6th sense about people in authority being there or not being there, gotta be a spy in da camp. lmao. :)

Eennie Meenie

The G

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:39 am

Purely is almost always there LOL.... but I will try to help out, working next couple of nights but be off for a few after that.

JUST DUST

PS - Purely has been falling down on her stalking job lately and has not been very efficient, maybe she needs some Cookies to get her strength back up.

callme7
Active Poster

Post by callme7 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:03 am

Same old crap just longer thats all. Our famous euchre player Harassed, threatened, bullied and in general just killed the site again for 2 to 3 hours non stop under 2 different nics. ADMIN please do something about this Bully boy. For starters you could pull the lobby chat but thats only part of it. oh yes it was very nice to see no guides there at all, so a free for all it was. I am not having a go at guides but where are they, this is the most brutal part of the day on here and no one is ever around. Please don't ever tell me to block this guy, he is the trouble, remove him. I and another player reported him last week for threatening behaviour i hope it hasnt been ignored. I have copped a ban for 1% of what this guy is doing, but he has a nightly roster to bring this site into disrepute. Linda thankyou for listening today and i know you will follow up with this.

Eennie Meenie

The G

Sweetness n Light
Noob

Post by Sweetness n Light » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:31 am

OK. Enough - this is not even midly amusing anymore.

Ignoring this is getting more and more difficult - and he swaps names - but is immediately recognizable by the venom he spits into the lobby.

I know that the Australian Evening may not be a priority time for Hardwood - but if this keeps up ...... i

Pull up the lobby chat for this evening (Aus Time) to get an idea of the behavior - and do something about it.

Or perhaps, if we were to arrange swearing/bickering competitions - or a discussion of "threesomes" a guide would come to the lobby and reprimand us ???? LOL

Cheers
(not so) Sweetness n (not so) Light

grandmaS
Grand Master

Post by grandmaS » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:50 am

I was there invisible for over an hour when he was there from abjout midnight until around 1:30. Knowing that if I was visible nothing would most likely happen, not much happened. Yes I did remind the lobby at one point that it is a family site.

Chat about 3 somes and menage we ta's or however it was spelled that started up isn't allowed. That time of night is the middle of the night for me. I am not Aussie, I will be coming in late as often as I can, and I will be checking into this.

I understand its been an on going problem, I saw a little last night of it, but most of the time the lobby was quiet while I was there. It must have gone on after I left.

I am woman I am strong

WIST
Grand Master

Post by WIST » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:47 am

If those from the late nite group would PM me here, we'll arrange to hook up via yahoo .. i'm not always on that late at nite, but i often am and can certainly try to help out. I'm more than happy to come over, if i'm around.
for what it's worth

maggs_01
Active Poster

Post by maggs_01 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:11 am

I think it must be time to find a better euchre site. This guy is either a friend to guides or administration. This whole situation sucks. I've seen good suportive players in hardwood banned or silenced for sneezing and yet this ignorant idiot is allowed to go on. So a guide was there last night and saw a little of it and then left. I would think that would be the time to stay. But what the hell would I know. This whole situation with Hardwood, guides and administation smells.
Last edited by maggs_01 on Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.