That's unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!

the count24
Active Poster

That's unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by the count24 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:32 am

I haven't been here for a while, and was just reading some posts. Then Lead Um P came up with a probable scenario.............

Then let me ask this.. If one is going through a divorce (as an example) is there any way to get a new unlock key assigned to their account? Out of spite this person might make playing euchre impossible for them.
Thank you..

If my wife took my house...that's fine...but prevent me from playing euchre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be grounds for war.
always play your best, and keep counting.....

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:07 pm

It would be easier to just purchase another copy get a new key than to toss nucs around... but I understand you wanting to go to war.

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

HEXA
Grand Master

Post by HEXA » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:35 pm

In a case such as this.. why cant they disable his old key and give him a new one. Provided the purchase was done by him, and there is proof of that on file. (his credit card, name etc..Not hers) This way he doesnt have 2 working keys for the price of one, and he solves any could-be potential problems with the future (or present whatever the case may be) Xspouse.

Just a thought..

xox
Hexa
The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.

grandmaS
Grand Master

Post by grandmaS » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:07 pm

That most likely could be done, but you would need to contact support, explain the issue and make sure it was YOU who purchased the key and not your spouse (whose card was used in what name the key was purchased etc.)

support@silvercrk.com would be the ones to handle such an issue.

Or as Dust suggested you could just buy a new key and stop using the other one.

Hugs and Smiles

I am woman I am strong

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:27 am

At the same time I would also make sure the old key was not related to my account.........

JUST DUST

PS - Still contacting support is your best option
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!