Conduct of the Players and a Select Group of Guides

HW Angel
Active Poster

Conduct of the Players and a Select Group of Guides

Post by HW Angel » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:04 pm

Recently I have seen quite a few posts about guides. After last night, I decided it was time for me to post about the horrendous conduct of the Euchre Players and a SELECT group of guides who were a part of the evil activity.

I work hard all week, have a family to take care of and in addition volunteer my time as a guide to work with all of you. In return for me volunteering my time to you all, what do I get?!? Torture!!!!

I have heard about the evilness of the Euchre Players but last night was just too much!!! The entire lot of you spent two days plotting and conspiring against me. I have been investigating this entire conspiracy episode and have discovered not only are the Euchre players totally and completely evil, but they were led in this conspiracy by evil guides.

The final findings of my investigation reveal it was WIST and American Beauty hand in hand leading the evil trouble makers. WIST is quickly leading HW_MaggieMae down this evil path with her. And Mr. Moordock, what can I say about a man who I have worked with for several years and has much more experience as a guide than I do who would join in such activities?!?

And the players!!!! I am shocked you would turn on me like this!!! RangerRick who presents himself as a truely nice humble human being, pretending to help others! Dr. SA who was laughing his head off at me! And the whole group of you corrupting a sweet young player like Robbie, how dare you! Add in to the picture NanaGram, just returning to us and you all include her in these devious activities.

For those of you who thought Angel might let this one slide, let it be known there will be a price to pay for this one!

My one consolation in this entire episode is knowing I almost foiled the plot. None of you knew I would be taking the day off. HA! fooled you all! Dropping in during the morning activities, everybody scrambling to hush up. Telling you I would be back later but you not knowing when or where I would turn up. Guides on the look out for me popping up stealth listening in on the conspiracy!!!

To make matters far worse last night, I had my hubby come look at the evilness so I would have somebody to console me during my total shock at discovering your true deepth of evilness. Husbands!!!!! He was laughing until the tears rolled down. I had no sympathy or consoling from him either and he will pay the price too!

You all thought a guide might have a sense of humor!!! HA! How very wrong you are, no sense of humor at all. I am putting you all on notice right now, I will be taking revenge on every last one of you. You all signed the conspiracy plan so I have your nics and will seek every last one of you out.

A small disclaimer to this entire incident. I did find that PRETTY_SMILE and SIR BUTTTHEAD were totally innocent of the entire conspiracy and tried to stop it on my behalf but were strong armed by the infamous American Beauty.
PRETTY_SMILE : rememeber it was all American Beauty's doing
HW Angel: yep thats right it was, man she is a trouble maker!
PRETTY_SMILE : she threatened us and we got scared so we did what she told us to do
PRETTY_SMILE : she will probably try and lie out of it but dont believe her
OK fine fine fine, I was laughing my head off and love the whole lot of you. You are what makes being a guide worth the time. I love every last one of you and had a blast last night. :wink:

WIST
Grand Master

Post by WIST » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:25 pm

After this scathing smear on myself, i only wish that Linda and Jeffrey had given me more time to invite others to join in the festivities :lol: And what? no link to a pic of the lil darling?
Last edited by WIST on Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
for what it's worth

American Beauty
Grand Master

Post by American Beauty » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:22 pm

Whaaat!

All I did was convey the happy news!

The pregnancy test was positive! I heard it from her own mouth! :)

Now lets play Name that Baby!

:):):)

Huggsss Thanks for being such a good sport.

Love you!

If any of you would like to see the card and add your well wishes, here's the link.

http://www.groupcard.com/birthday4/pregnant.html

The soul suffers when we make it live superficially and so seeks out things of beauty and the profound.

Grace finds beauty in everything.

Dr SA

Post by Dr SA » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:39 pm

aww Katy Darlin now ya knows who wuvs ya....[/b]

x MISSY x
Big Poster

Post by x MISSY x » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:56 pm

If it was national mess with Angel night why exactly was I not invited??? I always knew Susan and Wist were evil, and now I have confirmation.

HA HA Katy you totally deserve everything they gave you!!!!!!!!!!

Bg Trnr
Active Poster

Post by Bg Trnr » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:56 pm

:evil: Don't you worry 1 little bit Katy hon .I'm here for ya,just stand behind me.
*Me grabs a fistfull of old rotten lobster bait,ready to drift it at any of the nasty ones that feel brave enough to wear it! :twisted:
* Me whispers to Katy "Bg , has a nice ring to it if it's a boy!"

HW Angel
Active Poster

Post by HW Angel » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:04 am

LOL Thank you thank you Bg!!! My next son will be named Bg for sure! :wink:

I thought I would do a second post to make sure everybody is clear my original post was a joke (until the very bottom), just like the prank the other night.

A few of our players thought I was angry over the prank the other night. I was laughing and had a blast. A few players think I am going to have a baby and no, I am done, or at least I hope so. A few players think it is my birthday - my birthday is in October one day before American Beauty's birthday.

Last but not least, a few players think I am naive enough to think Jeff and Linda were not involved in the prank. Jeff and Linda worked very hard to pull this all off. If we could get them into the forum I would have them both take a bow for such a fun time.

Tom darlin, I heard it was Gilligan who loves me :wink:

This week is supposed to be name the baby week and Susan, the last I heard the name running first is Vladimir Hardwood. Here is the precious baby everybody is trying to name. This is the adorable baby American Beauty is so anxious to be the godmother of:

Quite a resemblance to one of our players, don't you think? :) A big thank you to Jeff, Linda, American Beauty, WIST, and HW_MaggieMae, and all the euchre players. Everybody had a blast.

We do have one expectant parent in Euchre that I am aware of. When you see Sign Maker, please congratulate him and his wife. They are expecting in April and he is quite the proud father. For those of you who don't know, Sign Maker is the brother of RangerRick, both wonderful members of our Euchre family.

Butthead
Active Poster

Post by Butthead » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:53 am

LMAO ok KATY ........ THANK YOU for CLEARING UP the goof ups and the mis understood feelins uv peeps who thawt NOW yew were reeeeeleee mad! I thawt it be betta I type like buttthead wood so it makes centz so every wun nose itz reeeeleee me typin dis shtuff..... Hope EVERY WUN really DUZ understand NOW that yew really DID know it wuz a joke and YEW REEEEELEEEE are NOT mad at NO WUN! lmao..... YEW R REEEEELEEEEE a GREAT SPORT!..... We AWL wuvz ya BUNCHEZ.... Hugz.... BUTTTHEAD (Jeff)..... Psst........ Dun Tell LInda I said Da WUVZ YA Partz lol. :roll: :lol: :? :twisted: :shock: :D

RANGERRIC77
Active Poster

A Joke ?

Post by RANGERRIC77 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:55 pm

This was all a Joke, whew knew ? How did I get stuck Hosting on pick on Katy night ?

So Howard Stern is not the father ? There is no line for DNA testing ? OMG. Eye Kew Nutin, just signed a card that was curculating. I am stopping my child support checks immediatly.

Sign Maker had a little boy this morning. A little premee but healthy, I knew there was a HW baby comming. He is very excited.

I am now Uncle Ranger, I guess I will have the teach the boy to play euchre, to hunt & fish, drink & smoke, read dirty magazines, swear and how to sharpin knives. O boy as if 1 sign is not enough.

Lov Ya All Ranger
http://www.theranger.net/index.php

Good cards don't win games, Good players do ! but good cards help.

Ranger Ric 77 http://www.myleague.com/rsc/

HW Angel
Active Poster

Post by HW Angel » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:53 pm

Oh Rick! How exciting!!! Please congratulate him and his wife for me. Wohooo, a real Hardwood Family Euchre newborn baby!!!! :D

Singledout
Active Poster

i am INNOCENT I Tell Ya

Post by Singledout » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:40 pm

WEll as Always im Innocent hehehe yea right ok secrets out http://www.chriscummins.com/like/

thats a page i thought was cute fer the young'ing so future references save it lol :twisted: :twisted: we still Wubs ya Katy Tom aka Singledout

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:17 am

Man I miss all the good stuff....

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

WIST
Grand Master

Post by WIST » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:48 am

Congrats to your family Sign Maker and Rick on this blessed event.

I don't 'think' that PS and BH had anything to do with this one tho, did they?? :)
for what it's worth

Butthead
Active Poster

Post by Butthead » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:31 am

CONGRATS SIGNMAKER (John) on your NEW ARRIVAL!
I hope ALL goes well and your NEW SON can come home HEALTHY and SAFE very soon! ....
In answering WISTS question.... NO ! Buttthead had NOTHING to do with THIS event! ...
HOWEVER... he was taught MANY YEARS AGO from a VERY INTELLIGENT TEACHER that "Practice makes Perfect" ...... well let me explain...... I LOVES DA PRACTICE!..... and MAY I NEVER GET IT PERFEKT!!!.... as I dun NEVA WANNA STOP! lol....
Hugs and I hope ya see da humour in da above statement!......
P.S. Please also see thread regarding :"GUIDES arent the problem with guides"....
I think you will see this as being VERY educational!

HW_Heaven
Big Poster

Post by HW_Heaven » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:00 am

/me walks in peeks around, whispers HUH? and RUNS out the door.