TO FRY PAN or NOT TO FRY PAN!!!!!

Butthead
Active Poster

TO FRY PAN or NOT TO FRY PAN!!!!!

Post by Butthead » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:23 am

Hello everyone!

For those who might STILL NOT KNOW (cant be many by now, lol)....the FRY PAN in the Euchre lobby is FAST becoming an ICON!

Let me explain how this all started for ANYONE who gets upset with this thingy!

Linda (Pretty Smile) seems to be MEAN in the lobby with this thing...and I Jeff (Buttthead) seems to be STEWPID (Stupid) by allowing to get hit all the time!

Well here is the REAL STORY!

Linda is one of the MOST SWEET, CARING and KIND women you will EVER get to know if you are wanting to....you would NEVER find a more OPEN and CARING person in the world!

She has HELPED more people than can be imagined or discussed here at HARDWOOD related to health issues as she has many issues herself and really understands!

She has OPEN ARMS to ALL who needs a listening ear or guidence!

As far as me?

I am NOT stupid as I pretend to be as "Buttthead" because afterall...Buttthead is just a Character!

So I try to make this Character come Alive to help OTHERS lives become a better place to be!

NOT ALL are as fortunate as others, and sometimes people dont know what to do or where to go!

So Linda had "CREATED" the FRY PAN to make PEOPLE LAUGH and HAVE A GOOD TIME!....Afterall...HARDWOOD IS AN ENTERTAINMENT SITE!

We BOTH wish to ONLY create FUN and Laughter for others who might not get to feel like laughing much during certain depressing times.....

We have BOTH noticed MANY people NOW coming"ALIVE" with their OWN fry pans, so we KNOW this has created a POSITIVE thing and NOT a negative "repetative" bother in the lobby!

We TRULY apologize if SOME get offended, as this is NOT the purpose of this activity!

In Fact, it is actually the OPPOSITE!

We want NOTHING OTHER than to make people Laugh...feel POSITIVE...and make their lives FUN and EXCITING!

I hope this explains to ALL the REAL strategy of the Lindas Fry Pan and Buttthead Story!

Hugs to all...and may you ALL NEVER be depressed AGAIN for ANY reason!

I welcome ANY response to this thread you feel needed to be done!

Signed...Jeff (Buttthead).

WIST
Grand Master

Post by WIST » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:31 am

I personally have not witnessed anyone having an issue with Linda's frypan. I have noticed that it's grown, over the past year or so lol. Heck, i've even borrowed it a time or two :wink:

What's important, i believe, is for us to be clear in our intent. This medium lends itself to misinterpretation so easily. For instance, we can say something that we know is meant to be funny and the recipient of that remark may also know it was meant in humour, but without an "lol" or a " :wink: " or such, following the remark, we often misunderstand the intent.

The frypan has become somewhat of an icon in euchre :lol:
for what it's worth

American Beauty
Grand Master

Post by American Beauty » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:18 pm

I prefer the skillet over the frying pan. It leaves more of an impression. ;)

The soul suffers when we make it live superficially and so seeks out things of beauty and the profound.

Grace finds beauty in everything.

Doc
Active Poster

Post by Doc » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:43 pm

I personally don't have the patience to read that butthead. But if you're going to that much trouble: I have no doubt, whatever u did, your intentions were good.

Butthead
Active Poster

Post by Butthead » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:00 pm

LOL :D

Thank you for your nice remarks and clarifications WIST and SUSAN.

I do really appreciate it as I do not want to sound like I am yelling or sounding off to anyone.

I just want to make it easy for evryone to realize the honest positive efforts that have been made to brighten everyones day. :)

Also Doc....... LMAO :lol:

I laughed so hard at your comment because I know what ya mean, as I also know your personality and I cherish the friendship we have grown too.

I know you are kidding about trying to say I blabber alot ...lol :D

Well....afterall.... Isnt that what political running mates do? (You da Prezidint and I da VP for runnin in dat office cuz I kant shpell PREZIDINT ) lmao.... :shock:

Doc...Wist....Susan....You three are three of the BEST and I value our friendship...again thank you for your guidence.

Lucky
Active Poster

Post by Lucky » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:34 pm

Wrong Doc again BH
LMAO
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Halloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:33 pm

Linda's Please Smack him with the FRYPAN for me...... make it 2x please and thank you in advance.....

JUST DUST

PS - Go ahead I know you want to smack him 3x's

PS - It should be a daily routine anyways, help him walk the straight and narrow.
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

WIST
Grand Master

Post by WIST » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:29 pm

Lucky wrote:Wrong Doc again BH
LMAO
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think ole BH has visited that frying pan one too many times.. ergo, the doc confusion. On the other hand, it's probably important that he stays in the good graces of any and all docs .. he may certainly have to call on their medical expertise, thx to Linda :wink:
for what it's worth

Lucky
Active Poster

Post by Lucky » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:52 am

L M A OOOOOOOOOOOO @ Wist

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Halloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dr SA

Doc

Post by Dr SA » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:08 pm

Many of my friends have called my attention to the postings made by DOC. I would like to disassociate myself from those postings, albeit I happend so subscribe to some points. My screen name is DrSa, known affectionatlely to my friends as Doc. The reason I am trying to clarify this point is that I am currently a candidate for the Presidency. My running mate Butthead and I want to ensure that all of you understand our platform, and sincerly hope that this person DOC get his own HMO. Thank you my friends.. and encourage you to vote for the winning team of SA and BH. I personally approve this message

Terry Brett
Active Poster

Post by Terry Brett » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:16 pm

I have an ENORMOUS issue with the frypan (________)====== , it has given my wife, of 24 rolling pins, ideas. Now when I'm in the lobby Linda gives me a friendly tap, when I'm out of da lobby wifey (dear) decides its her turn, I dont know whether to fry or stir, its an unenviable position. I have taken to panic attacks and have run from the lobby in absolute fear to the euchre room, only to be told by my p that i need to up skillet if I am gonna succeed at this game, heavens, I know I am going potty, but I didnt know my goose was cooked. Next time Linda or wifey comes near me I'm gonna duck, cos I'm too chicken to get pummeled and marinated and become a stir fried experiment.

Recipes by request only.
Image I have the body of a god... Buddha!

RANGERRIC77
Active Poster

VP

Post by RANGERRIC77 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:50 pm

tanks 4 susplaining tat 2 me Sir Buttthead, now eye no nutin.

As far as Doc 4 Prez & Buttthead for VP, OMG.

Its a good thing the elections are in Nov because I always pick out the best turkey I can find in Nov.

I know Linda is a Sweetheart but if she has not realy used a frypan on ya she must be an Angel.

All My Lov, Ranger
http://www.theranger.net/index.php

Good cards don't win games, Good players do ! but good cards help.

Ranger Ric 77 http://www.myleague.com/rsc/

RubyDiamond
Noob

Linda's FRYPAN

Post by RubyDiamond » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:22 am

Linda....I luv your frypan SOOOOOOOOOOO much. Smack all dem guys around as needed....well, they all need it daily anyway....it's like an apple a day keeps the DOC away???? lol Thanks for all the laughs and fun! and I'm sending a case of cast iron one's in case your's are all bent to HECK..lol luv u guys! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Butthead
Active Poster

Post by Butthead » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:02 am

I have an ENORMOUS issue with the frypan (________)====== , it has given my wife, of 24 rolling pins, ideas.
ROFLMAO :lol:

OMG, :?

I am soooo sorry Terry...... :wink:

I know dat feelin! :!:

May we awl bond tewgether tew see whut us "lil ol innocent guyz" can dew tew help us poor solez from keep gettin deez headaikz..... :roll:

I know last time I looked fer a hat... I had ta get an "odd shaped wun" becuz uv awl da new "bumps" on me noggin! :shock:

(and jus look whut it dun tew my shpellin tew) :!:

he he he :wink:

dragonmyst

Post by dragonmyst » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:31 pm

Swat