Random Deal Generator

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Re: Random Deal Generator

Post by Dust In The Wind » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:19 am

LOL, it's not knowing how the "code" works that makes top players top players......... it's knowing.......... are you ready???......... knowing how to play the game!!!!!

Top players get their hands from the same RNG you do and you say they know how the "system" works and that's the excuse why they are top and you are bottom................... LOL.

LOL.............. LOL............

JUST DUST

PS - LOL, sorry... here's the code........ play one card at a time and pick the right one to play.......... LOL

PS - Your logic is flawed and as GTO pointed out it has been there for years.
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Gart
Active Poster

Post by Gart » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:58 am

Testy, testy.

Boy, try to get some answers and all I get are snide remarks.
Try to defend myself and I get snide remarks.
Keep asking the same questions and I get yelled at.

I see a pattern here.

I am not asking any questions different than the ones I hear at every table I play. Yet you are chastising me, telling me it's my fault and that if I was a good player it wouldn't matter. I propose to you that it is you guys that have figured out how to play around Hardwood's inadequacies, and the rest of us are frustrated because we feel we should not have to.

I don't need your snide comments or your yelling. I am just telling you what LOTS of us on the tables are frustrated about. If you don't care about player frustration, then just say it. Come out and say "Gart, we don't really care about you, so shut up and go away". That is a more viable answer than what I've been getting. And I completely expect that answer once I post this.

You continually miss my point of contention, all the while poking insults at me. I have a valid question that has never been answered to anyone's satisfaction. My valid question is still there and still unanswered. These are the things we're asking at the tables. These are the things we're frustrated about. I have more than once seen people leave games before they are complete because they are frustrated at how horribly lopsided the cards are. And that's my point....cards are not that lopsided in real life.

So here's the rub. If you don't want to answer the question, then say so. Otherwise, you don't need to criticize me, because I'm just as frustrated as everyone else where I play, yet the transparent reasons I'm getting just don't jive. They just don't fit.

Sailing_Away
Guide

Post by Sailing_Away » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:28 pm

Gart,

If you really think you have a case here, go through the entire set of game logs and do a mathematical analysis of what the RNG dealt (anything after that is human intervention). If you can come back and show a significant deviation from the law of averages, then I think there will be irrefutable facts that you cannot get legitimate snide remarks over. Otherwise, this discussion is going nowhere.
-Brian

"Come Sail Away with me...."

GTO RACER
Active Poster

Post by GTO RACER » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:46 pm

Gart wrote:Testy, testy.

Boy, try to get some answers and all I get are snide remarks.
Try to defend myself and I get snide remarks.
Keep asking the same questions and I get yelled at.

I see a pattern here.

I am not asking any questions different than the ones I hear at every table I play. Yet you are chastising me, telling me it's my fault and that if I was a good player it wouldn't matter. I propose to you that it is you guys that have figured out how to play around Hardwood's inadequacies, and the rest of us are frustrated because we feel we should not have to.

I don't need your snide comments or your yelling. I am just telling you what LOTS of us on the tables are frustrated about. If you don't care about player frustration, then just say it. Come out and say "Gart, we don't really care about you, so shut up and go away". That is a more viable answer than what I've been getting. And I completely expect that answer once I post this.

You continually miss my point of contention, all the while poking insults at me. I have a valid question that has never been answered to anyone's satisfaction. My valid question is still there and still unanswered. These are the things we're asking at the tables. These are the things we're frustrated about. I have more than once seen people leave games before they are complete because they are frustrated at how horribly lopsided the cards are. And that's my point....cards are not that lopsided in real life.

So here's the rub. If you don't want to answer the question, then say so. Otherwise, you don't need to criticize me, because I'm just as frustrated as everyone else where I play, yet the transparent reasons I'm getting just don't jive. They just don't fit.

No Gart.. the point is we are answering you.... and you REFUSE to listen to myself, G or Todd..... The data is there... you refuse to look at it yet continue on and on with nonsensical inquiries.. such as If hardwood hates you then.... you win 0%..

Sheesh...

I am more than willing to sit and P WITH you... pick a nic and we'll sit and play and only play that nic with me.... Loppy or not.. at least...after provie you will consistently win more than you lose.. I guarantee it.

Honestly otherwise... if you don't like the cards here... don't play. There are plenty other sites you can play euchre on... but I will tell you that I have played on them all... and it's the same thing.. what do you expect with a deck of 9 and up?

callme7
Active Poster

Post by callme7 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:53 pm

Dust, stop making me laugh, it's healthy. I want to comment but i don't know what to say anymore. Oh yes, Gart, if you had the cards Todd, Josh, Andy, Myself, Janet, Chris, Bre and all the others that you say work the system, i believe you would be in exactly the same situation you are now, wanting to see the code and complaining, It's the way you play them. I would be interested to know how you think they work the system, you have had the same cards as us at some stage, and we all play with anyone that comes along. I feel though it won't matter what anyone says because you will find a bad reflexion off that smoking Mirror, I rest my case. Oh yes i will be quiet now. :lol: :lol:

Eennie Meenie

The G

Gart
Active Poster

Post by Gart » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:30 pm

Me: "Hello wall, I've got a question. Why don't these cards look anything like I get in real life?"
Wall: "The cards are, what the cards are, do not question the cards"

Me: "But they don't seem right and I want to know why."
Wall: "Silly boy, our Monkeys deal the cards perfectly random."

Me: "But Monkey's don't deal cards. What are you talking about?"
Wall: "What, you don't like our monkeys? All the top players like our monkeys!"

Me: "Uh, I never said I didn't like monkeys, I just want to know why the cards don't look like they do in real life."
Wall: "YOU ARE A STUPID MONKEY HATER."

Me: "Can you answer my question about the cards not like I get in real life?"
Wall: "Stupid person, we did answer you. Weren't you listening? The Monkeys do it all."

Me: "But what do the monkeys have to do with random cards?"
Wall: "We're tired of you because we're top players and we understand, but you suck. Everyone should know and accept."

Me: "know and accept what? I'm still trying to get an answer to my question and it's not about monkeys!"
Wall: "purple is my favorite color and my monkeys like salami, but hate anti-gravity boots."

Me: "ok, I'm going now since you won't answer my question, have not made a bit of sense and continue to pontificate about yourself."
Wall: "Are you going #1 or #2, because my monkey likes #1."

GTO RACER
Active Poster

Post by GTO RACER » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:34 pm

I'm really offended that you don't know how to use pontificate correctly....

Gart
Active Poster

Post by Gart » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:37 pm

Sorry. I'm a paleontologist and I don't pontificate much. At least in public.

3. to speak in a pompous or dogmatic manner: Did he pontificate about the responsibilities of a good citizen?

GTO RACER
Active Poster

Post by GTO RACER » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:42 pm

Gart wrote:Sorry. I'm a paleontologist and I don't pontificate much. At least in public.

3. to speak in a pompous or dogmatic manner: Did he pontificate about the responsibilities of a good citizen?

Wait I thought you were a programmer...

Gart
Active Poster

Post by Gart » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:45 pm

Yes....

Programmer for the last 10 years.
Paleontologist for 15 years before that.
Degrees in geology, business administration and psychology.

A man does not have to be one thing.

GTO RACER
Active Poster

Post by GTO RACER » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:58 pm

Gart wrote:Yes....

Programmer for the last 10 years.
Paleontologist for 15 years before that.
Degrees in geology, business administration and psychology.

A man does not have to be one thing.

Just so we have things clear... you WERE a paleontologist not ARE then... since you aren't currently "practicing."

callme7
Active Poster

Post by callme7 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:01 pm

I now feel Fossilized :lol: :lol:

Eennie Meenie

The G

grandmaS
Grand Master

Post by grandmaS » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:17 pm

Ok all sorry this is no longer even a decent debate its just going down hill fast. Time to move to another topic I guess. I have tried editing posts on here and deleting some and now there just too many doing it.

Thank you to those who tried to explain and or voice oppinions in a reasonable way.

I am woman I am strong