Rogue Knight

Lucky
Active Poster

Rogue Knight

Post by Lucky » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:34 pm

I would just like to pass my condolences to Bobs family. I met Bob at the GP last year and he was such a lovely man, you will be sorely missed hun you were a true Gent ETH

God Bless Hun
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Halloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

raindancer
Active Poster

Post by raindancer » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:29 pm

Ty Lucky and THANKYOU to everyone who came over to Camelot today to remember our brother of the sword...the support HW has shown is overwhelming and brings home how very caring you all are...we also dont want to forget the ones who were closest to him in particular Jenna , Anna and Derek- and who need extra support right now... Sir Rogue will always remain home in our Castle and we will never forget him

The link to his card is below if you would like to sign for his family...

http://www.groupcard.com/birthday3/Rogueknight.html

HW Angel
Active Poster

Post by HW Angel » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:37 pm

Here are two pictures I was asked to post in memory of RogueKnight (Bob). He sure loved his Harley.

My condolences to Bob's family, he was a very spcial part of Hardwood.

Bob we will all miss you tremendously.

and here is the link to the card for Bob if you would like to sign it or ready it:

Butthead
Active Poster

Post by Butthead » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:07 pm

We will all miss a very good friend in BOB BOOKER (aka ROGUEKNIGHT)...

I had the pleasure of meeting him at the Grand Prix in Lansing Michigan in 2006.

I have NEVER met a more FRIENDLY and CARING man and he ALWAYS had a GOOD THING to say to all!

He ALWAYS treated a "LADY" with great care and called them all LADYS as well!

He was a true asset to the membership in HW EUCHRE and will be truely missed!

Tonight we held a Guides tournament in his MEMORY and as a FINAL TRIBUTE to a fine GENTLEMAN... we had a GREAT turnout! (38 people)..

There is also a group card for his family from the HW euchre family and to this writing...we feel we have hit a RECORD HIGH in numbers who signed it with their prayers and wishes! (157 signatures ALREADY)!

If You wish to sign the card... the link is...

His family has already contacted Pretty Smile (Linda) with MANY THANKS to ALL MEMBERS of HARDWOOD for sharing their sympathy with Bobs family, and wished to let everyone know if you are in the Groose Pointe Woods Michigan area this Sunday..... Bob will have a ONE DAY service from noon till 9 PM (service will be at 7PM at A.H. Peters Funeral Home).

Rest well and in Peace dear friend of Hardwood.

RubyDiamond
Noob

Sir RogueKnight aka Sir Giggle Pants

Post by RubyDiamond » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:41 pm

:cry: My heart is so deeply saddened by the loss of our Bob. Never a finer man will you find on this earth.

I think that we can all honor Bob's memory by being kinder to each other and watching out for each other. Bob came to my rescue on many occasions, whether it was a "heckler" in the lobby or if i was short a peep to start a tourney. I have so many off line messages where he sent me huggs and kisses (i'll never delete those) and remember foundly of a midnight chat i had with him and annastime a few short months ago...he was just as funny and full of laughs in person as he was in HW. My husband, SirDude, really admired and respected Bob a great deal and i believe he said once that he hoped he was as good of a TD as Bob was.

Such a gentle, kind and caring man will never be forgotten and will be thought of foundly by all who knew him....whether they knew him a long or short time...he made a lasting impression.

My heart goes out to all of Camelot and all of Hardwoods. God Speed Sir RogueKnight.

Forever in my heart,

RubyDiamond aka Your Lady TickleQueen (oh..and TickleQueen was a dare from Bob one day in the lobby...he was always laughin, i started "tickling him" and calling him Sir Giggle Pants...he said, you outta make a nic "TickleQueen" and well...the rest would be history.) Rest in the Lord my friend...and give my dad a run for his money at the card tables and tell him i miss him too. :cry:

RANGERRIC77
Active Poster

Sir Knight

Post by RANGERRIC77 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:33 pm

It was my pleasure to meet Bob at the World Series in Lansing. He was all smiles and happy go lucky.

He was planning on comming to Ohio in July for the Live tourney.

I will miss him as he was a good friend at the tables.

Today we put him at the TOP of the Social Clubs ladder, a few steps closer to Heaven.

May God bless our Brother, Sir Knight
http://www.theranger.net/index.php

Good cards don't win games, Good players do ! but good cards help.

Ranger Ric 77 http://www.myleague.com/rsc/