Memorial

Joe Andrews
Active Poster

Memorial

Post by Joe Andrews » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:27 am

The Grand Prix Community is saddened to hear about the recent passing of Bob Booker (Rogue Knight), who competed at the '06 Lansing, MI Championship tournament. My deepest condolences to his family.

This year's GP World Series of Euchre will be dedicated to Rogue Knight, and we will pause prior to the beginning of Round One for a moment of silence in remembrance of Bob. I know he was also revered in the HW / Silvercreek site. Life is so precious. We should live each day to the fullest.

-JoeA

NanaGram
Big Poster

Post by NanaGram » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:59 am

thats wonderful joe.

bob brought so much joy to everyone in hw and this will allow us to say goodbye . . . and thank you . . . and we love you . . . so much more i could have said . . . go with god, my friend.

SizzlingTease

TY

Post by SizzlingTease » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:13 am

Eve 1 has been so thoughtful in remembering Bob.He would be so proud to know you all cared so much.I know he was a wonderful man as you all did.Joe you dont know how much Bob loved meeting eve 1 at the grand prix.Thats all he talked about for the week after he got back.So for you to dedicate the 2007 grand prix to him means alot to us in Camelot.We in Camelot know we lost a great Knight and fellow friend.So once again I say TY to all of you.