Suggestions for online version.

St Stephen
Active Poster

Suggestions for online version.

Post by St Stephen » Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:38 pm

I have noticed a few things I would like to suggest, some may be redundant from my lobby chat, but just to try to get them organized here goes.

1) upon exiting any other online lobby, i use the disconnect button & then the quit button from the log-in page. When I use the disconnect button on DM it brings me back to what choice of game I want to play. With the online choice as well. But there is not a Quit program, the best choice is 'cancel' but then it auto starts a local game here (not online) So i am resigned to leave the online lobby be just using the x in the windows upper right corner.

2) allow for silent watchers. god please no chat bubbles interrupting my game. allow the ingame chat box to bink at me when in between rounds (for gauntlet) or open the box for a personal tutorial during a single regular game.

3) reserved for later.........
St Stephen with a rose, in & out of the garden he goes.

elusiveconcordance
Noob

Online Games

Post by elusiveconcordance » Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:10 pm

Are there any plans to expand online gaming functions? All we have is a chat room now and it is rather limited. It would be useful to have private discussions, classes, etc. There is no way to show a board and talk through an approach to playing it.
The software box said "Intel Pentium 4 or better required" so I bought a Mac.

IcyWitch
Active Poster

Post by IcyWitch » Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:45 pm

One thing I would like to see is an avator. Even in hw solitare you get to choose an avator. I have every one of the games hw makes and that's something I do miss. I also really like the idea of being able to watch a table with chat at the bottom, (agree no bubbles) so as to not interupt the game. It would allow for people to bring others to the game that perhaps dont know how to play. :roll:
Intelligence is like a river, the deeper the flows the quieter it gets.

zinkerswhim

Is anyone from Silver Creek reading this forum anymore?

Post by zinkerswhim » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:19 pm

Huh?