New Hardwood Card Games WebRing site for Decks and MIDIs

Chat about Decks and Deck creation.
basilikon

New Hardwood Card Games WebRing site for Decks and MIDIs

Post by basilikon » Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:00 pm

I used to have my decks on a tripod site, a loooooong time ago, and then I took it down when I got my own domain. I had put work on re-creating the Deck site into a low priority, but now, IT'S BACK !! :)

This site features original decks of my own design, as well as collections of MIDI music files (mostly coordinated for each deck). At the moment, I have 9 decks and over 100 MIDI files available for download. The site also features randomised sampling of MIDIs for those who want to listen before downloading a whole pack of them. The MIDI song packs are in *.zip format, which requires WinZip (or similar decompression utility) to extract them.

Additionally, Hardwood Card Games now allow the use of OggVorbis (*.ogg) files as background music. So, if you've the right software, you can convert your favourite MP3s into a format that will play as background music in the games.

http://www.mekubbal.org/david/hw/index.html

-basilikon

P.S. - I also take requests for deck creation, if anyone would like a customised design.

ScoutsHonor
Grand Master

wonderful

Post by ScoutsHonor » Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:47 pm

What a Wonderful job! (And I'm trying to make up my mind about a special deck -- so I'm gonna take you up on that offer!)
Melinda
AKA 1TOP MUSH
mshowes1@aol.com

You'll notice that a turtle only makes progress when it sticks out its neck.

swanky
Active Poster

Post by swanky » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:28 pm

Holey Moley what a site! Fantastic job! :!: