What should the next version of the deckpress be like?

Chat about Decks and Deck creation.
Jonas
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

What should the next version of the deckpress be like?

Post by Jonas » Tue Dec 10, 2002 9:48 pm

If we we're going to redo the Deck press, what features would you all like to see?

swanky
Active Poster

Post by swanky » Wed Dec 11, 2002 10:19 am

I'd like to have the ability to change suit colors - say instead of red & black, how about gold & silver? or your favorite football teams colors?

And to change suit styles - instead of just the flat 2D hearts et. al., how about some 3D choices - puffy, block, embossed, metallic, wood (hardwood?).

Some more advanced editing tools would be nice - color selector & fill, for instance.

I don't know, these are just off the top of my head.

insanity
Active Poster

Post by insanity » Sun Dec 15, 2002 3:35 pm

It would be handy to have an option to select several cards and perform the same operation on all of them. So you could very quickly create for example all commons of the same color with the same image which is exactly layed out the same way on all of them.
I would also like to have the option on a right click: save image as... Which is handy if you want to maintain deck sites...
And I do agree that having more template decks available would be nice.
I do not know what you can do with the console. So I think you might leave it away or explain it somewhere.

:roll:
Groetjes / Regards Insanity
AKA Klaas

ImageClick to go to my decks site

Jonas
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

Post by Jonas » Mon Dec 16, 2002 3:17 pm

Looks like we may incorprorate the Deckpress right into the game.

There will be modest editing for player to do, and then for the brave at heart, there will be an advanced edit that will allow things like replaceing imagery with custom stuff and more detailed editing.

In the basic mode, we'll let folks toggle Jumbo suits, where the mini suits next to the number reside (to the side or below the number)