Profiles being changed.

Stuff that isn't specific to the other categories
LilRed2003_56
Active Poster

Profiles being changed.

Post by LilRed2003_56 » Wed May 23, 2018 11:39 pm

Why did our profiles get changed? I always liked looking to see where people are from and the ability to link to tourneys from TD's profiles. If it's a security thing I understand. But it was so much easier to link to tourneys from the TD's profiles sometimes and other sites to help players out as in making binds and such.
Live every day to your fullest.
LilRed2004

tech_ceo33

Re: Profiles being changed.

Post by tech_ceo33 » Thu May 31, 2018 12:39 am

I agree completely.

Who's lame idea was it to remove the Profile's? This is the worst "fixing something that is not broken" since the brilliant removal of the TRAM button. We know how that went... extremely unpopular change and for completely unfounded reasons that were proved erroneous.

The Profiles here were very minimal in the first place, and optional, but added a bit of social media appeal, and reason to continue returning to the site, that is now gone. We might as well just play the robots. Most players will lose interest.

The irony is that the Profiles are completely optional. You can put anything in them that you want others to see, or you may put nothing if you don't want anyone to see anything. LOL! Every player already had the power to make their Profile invisible if they chose to do so!