Suggestion (Reduce cheating/harrassing/problem players)

Stuff that isn't specific to the other categories
Sterlingchick123
Active Poster

Suggestion (Reduce cheating/harrassing/problem players)

Post by Sterlingchick123 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:47 pm

Other online games have an option to ban certain individuals from playing with you, regardless of the name they are using. The ban is based on their account.

If someone had previously banned someone else, they would get a message if they tried to enter a game or if that banned person entered into their game.

Any support for or comments regarding this suggestion?

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:30 am

Some people would run out of players to play.....

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

SLAMM
Noob

Post by SLAMM » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:14 pm

I got a suggestion forya Chicky. Lemme win a game or two and I stop callinya cheatah. LOL jk, u know slammy luvysa :wink:

All jokes aside, dont we have enuff rules to deal with already? Most of us know who the real players are and who gets their points on "Ebay". As for us good players that are often called IM players, it should make us feel great to be accused of it and KNOW its skill that wins our games.

Peace Everybody!

SLAMM

PS- Yo Dust....How bout dat invention man?

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:07 pm

It's in the first production phase starting Tuesday Night... testing and then phase 2, full production and implementation. At $600 a pop to make, it has to be right.

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:26 pm

Hope its not an electric fence hes inventing.....he could quite possibly black out the whole US.....someone take the extension cord from him please.......rofl 8)
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:02 am

No this requires no Electricity at all, but works on Inkjet printers that print at 1000 feet per minute.... yes I did say 1000fpm. Imagine your home printer spitting out that many pages per minute... watch out for the paper cuts...

JUST DUST

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:29 pm

Awesome.....now I can print out all 1800 of my nics in no time at all.....at no harm to the Croc population and we can avoid a National blackout......sweeet.......... 8)
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.