Lost password

Stuff that isn't specific to the other categories
Spades Shark
Active Poster

Lost password

Post by Spades Shark » Fri May 09, 2008 10:53 am

Hi ..
Wanted to let you know... the pass 2 days I have been trying to use the lost password ... and it never mails it to me. Could you please check it out?

Thank you

tlj97526
Active Poster

Re: Lost password

Post by tlj97526 » Fri May 09, 2008 12:49 pm

I think you are right. I just checked it out and I haven't gotten my back either. I have alerted the programmers. They are looking into it now.

Thanks!

On a side note;

We currently only offer an automated system for recovering your name(s) and or password(s). If you are unable to recover them, they are unfortunately lost and you will have to create a new name from scratch.

The system only emails that information to the email is is registered to. If your email changed and you didn't update your individual names with it, you won't get anything. For example, if you registered smoot97528 with the password smootiscool457 and used the email support@silvercrk.com, the game will only send your password to support@silvercrk.com, even if you don't have that email anymore.

I am sure you can see why it is very important to update all of you characters with your new email address when it changes. To do this you need to log in with each character you need to update and click the "Profile" button under the characters portrait (the top left of the screen after you are logged into the lobby). Then click on the "Account" tab, update your email address, and then click on the "Submit Changes" button.

If you do not do this when you change emails and you forget your password, your character will be lost forever. That can be a real bummer when your character has a high rating. We do not have access to your log in password and can not change it or your email address for you. So don't forget it is your responsibility to keep your account updated or risk losing your favorite character(s).

Tammy
Support Department
Silver Creek Entertainment