I know, none of You has believed me..

Stuff that isn't specific to the other categories
Mompsu
Big Poster

I know, none of You has believed me..

Post by Mompsu » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:26 pm

.. That this time I really mean it..
to leave Hardwood and 8 years behind my butt, for good... Under those Circumstances, that happend to me, its against my honour to play even as undercover on the server.
Im gonna immediatelly delete my links for colors and tutorials, that none ever will reach them. I know its sad maybe.. but. Im simply hurt that never ever got any good word fr Jonas about my job, altho he was the one !! that asked peeps for the new tutorials. As you all know, i made a real good ones about partners in hearts, and also for colors..
I have deleted all my keys for Hardwood, and never going to ask them back either. Its quite easy to leave, as lately there were only ugly yellings about how everyone shall play their own cards, etc.. and I do remeber better times, when I used to laugh every night !!! and my muscles @my stomic got so hurted about !!
Well .. for the rest of You.. I wish the fun that I didnt have anymore.. May also the newbies have the greatest fun ever..

PS.. For the *congratsys* or consolations please use my email shiney_babe@hotmail.com .. as Im not coming back to forums, either..

Regards, Leelo*

http://www.geocities.com/carry_love9000/endpage.html
Why the oldtime Players leave Hardwood.. Think about it, will ya !!!!

Jonas
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

Re: I know, none of You has believed me..

Post by Jonas » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:09 am

Man, now I feel like a jerk.

I really did appreciate all the work you did on those pages. Patting folks on the back is not my specially, and thats a fault of mine, and for that I do owe you an apology, I hope you can have it in your heart to accept it. If not, I totally understand.

As for the tone on the hearts site, things may be a-changing soon.