Silvercreek Staff

Stuff that isn't specific to the other categories
CalculatedRisk
Guide

Re: Silvercreek Staff

Post by CalculatedRisk » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:33 pm

Slamm

I want to tell you that I loved you to death then and I love ya to death now, never stopped thinking of you as a dear friend to me, whom I wished so much I could make it right with, but I knew that to pursue the matter would just make things WORSE. I hope you will see this at some point. I had been offline for a while resting and taking a much needed break and I missed this post, sorry to say. sorry to bump it up after such a time but I could NOT let you think that I just ignored it, I truly didn't see it.

I hope I will see you in hearts and I am glad we can speak and hopefully continue the friendship that we once had.

If I offended you, hurt your feelings or whatever the case was, I too apologize to you, and hope we can wipe the slate clean and maybe pard sometime. Would be nice. I will always do the Job that Jonas and Jason expect me to do, no matter what,no matter who, that just comes WITH the job and if I wasn't going to be consistent as possible then I have no business there in that position...Someday I may be player only status, who knows??... that may happen at some point, some burn out, some move on, and some hang around for the duration, but for now I still got that blue frock on...needs a wash and ironing I've been wearing this sucker for wayyy too long don't ya think???...hehehehe 5 years.

Thank you for these kind words and thanks for being you. I could never hold such a thing against you, and I regret it took me this long to find this. Contact me if you get a chance...hope your mom and dad and all your family are doing fine, and you have had a good year.

U.S. Marshall
Active Poster

Post by U.S. Marshall » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:53 pm

Holy Moley Grandma I didn't know that i better go for post Master :lol: I hope you can behave yerself slammy we all enjoy good fun it doesn't have to be rude. :idea:

ceshiwuhao

Post by ceshiwuhao » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:58 am

I for one forgave you long ago and think of you as a friend even when you thought I was your ememy.

grandmaS
Grand Master

Post by grandmaS » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 pm

WOW you guys post to some old stuff lol I retired a long time ago and got a notice someone replied to this post lol

Have fun in the games all :) :cookie:

I am woman I am strong

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:45 pm

/me Ogre sneaks a cookie from Grandma's cookie jar...

JUST DUST

PS - Hello GS
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

U.S. Marshall
Active Poster

Post by U.S. Marshall » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:17 am

good god my post was 4 years ago, I have no idea why this post showed as current to me.

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Miss ya GrandmaS.....hope all is well....big ole hugsssssssssss :spade:
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.