Thank you

Stuff that isn't specific to the other categories
HW Angel
Active Poster

Thank you

Post by HW Angel » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:08 am

Hi everybody. It has been a while since I have posted in the forum and thought I should pop in and say hi.

I want to thank Linda aka Pretty Smile, a very special lady, for coordinating the beautiful card I received from the players when you all heard I had resigned as a guide. It meant so much to me seeing all the warm comments. I also received many ims from players. Thank you to all of you, you are all terriffic.

I have made so many wonderful friendships here in hardwood. I still play in spades, euchre, hearts, and backgammon. See you at the tables.

PRETTY SMILE
Active Poster

Re: Thank you

Post by PRETTY SMILE » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:23 am

My Dear Katy,

You are so welcome sweetie. You are so missed as a guide but i still have the pleasure of still having you as my friend. You are loved by many people and missed. You just be happy Missy in what ever you chose to do. Keep that beautiful smile of yours. When ever you decide to play some euchre come look BUTTTHEAD and I up ok...I'm trying to keep him out of trouble, which we both know is impossible lol...Love ya girlfriend hugssssssssssssssssss Linda

P.S. Jake played euchre with us the other day, boy do i have a story to tell you. Jake had us crying he was so funny.
Linda PRETTY SMILE