highlighted names

Stuff that isn't specific to the other categories
U.S. Marshall
Active Poster

highlighted names

Post by U.S. Marshall » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:13 pm

My pc quit highlighting names in bright blue like shown below, does anyone know how I can turn it back on?

Lace
Grand Master

Re: highlighted names

Post by Lace » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:22 pm

highlighting them where? It looks like it was working from your screenshot.
Image Remember those you step on while trying to climb that ladder are those you will need to pass again when you fall back down!

U.S. Marshall
Active Poster

Post by U.S. Marshall » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:50 pm

Yes those were highlighted before it quit working and they stay highlighted for a few months, now when I click on a name it doesn't turn them bright blue anymore. I really liked this feature cause I could highlight friends and foes and see if they were online very easily since I cannot remember all the nics everyone has.

Lace
Grand Master

Post by Lace » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:00 pm

hmm...are you saying when you click on a name on the list, it doesn't take you to their profile? The link isn't working?
Image Remember those you step on while trying to climb that ladder are those you will need to pass again when you fall back down!

U.S. Marshall
Active Poster

Post by U.S. Marshall » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:29 pm

When I click a name it turns bright blue like say The Babbler, whenever I check silvercreek online for the next few months if The Babbler is online his name stands out in bright blue like in my screen shot and I know that he is online playing with Bp Are Cool, Spinky or Piece Of Cheese.

But now the names are not turning bright blue anymore . However they still are doing this on my laptop but the names I click on my laptop show up bright blue only with the laptop and when it worked on my desktop the names I clicked were bright blue that had been clicked on with the desktop so obviously its some setting on my desktop and I want it back.

Sailing_Away
Guide

Post by Sailing_Away » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:45 am

Are you sure that isn't just the browser setting that remembers if you clicked on a link before? It could be that the URLs are different and the browser does not remember, or that you haven't looked at your friend's profiles for a while and that history is gone, or that you deleted your browser history, or other similar condition.
-Brian

"Come Sail Away with me...."

U.S. Marshall
Active Poster

Post by U.S. Marshall » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:45 pm

That could be it Brian but why has it stopped working