Prayer Chain for Pokey

Stuff that isn't specific to the other categories
x MISSY x
Big Poster

Post by x MISSY x » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:50 pm

I dont really know wat to say. I will have pokes on my mind and pray for a speedy recovery. No matter what the odds are on her I know she will fight it and return to us.

/me will poke da poker chic with luv

V_Raven
Active Poster

Post by V_Raven » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:10 pm

Dear pokey i know u wont get this for a while but my prayers are with you and please get back here and finish what u started my dear friend :wink:

Greg

P.S. DO NOT MAKE ME TAKE OUT THE WHIP HURRY BACK

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:31 pm

Man nobody pokes ya with a stick like Pokey.... you better hurry up and get back here or we will be healed and I would much rather not have to start over.

JUST DUST

PS - When I read this earlier I could not post because it really PO'ed me, that doctors can make such a big mistake and call it that!!!
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Nana3
Grand Master

Post by Nana3 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:56 pm

My thoughts and prayers go out to Pokey, and I wish her a Speedy recovery ....hugs Pokey

"When nothing is sure, everything is possible."
- Margaret Drabble

Moordock
Grand Master

:)

Post by Moordock » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:06 pm

I hope you have a very speedy recovery Pokey. We are all only thinking positive thoughts! Come back soon, you're missed!!!

HEXA
Grand Master

Post by HEXA » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:08 pm

Very nice card idea, Ladies. Thank you for putting it together and letting me sign it. :)
The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.

NanaGram
Big Poster

Post by NanaGram » Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:02 pm

I am always impressed with the outpouring of love, prayers, and concern when one of our own is in trouble. The card was just made a few hours ago, and already there are more than 25 signers.

HW truly is a village - full of loving, caring, individuals who feel the pain of our friends. She needs us now, and she will need us later. I'm proud to be part of such a group, and I know we will all find our own ways of "being there" for her.

SpUnKsTeR

get well soon poley we all lov u

Post by SpUnKsTeR » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:33 am

im so sry 2 here bout my pokey sis, ill poke ya till u gets bakk, im always alowed to poke my sis... sur missin u ........ill keep u an ur sone in my prayers always........ were all wit ya holdin ur hand pokin ya ... fite it pokey u can make it.......... sweet kisses 2 my sis
luv SpUnKy
SpUnKy

Intellimouse
Active Poster

Post by Intellimouse » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:04 am

Does anyone have Hishams yahoo addy? He must be going nuts.

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:11 pm

Intellimouse wrote:Does anyone have Hishams yahoo addy? He must be going nuts.
I see him in the morning's in gnomes sometime's Intelli....I will ask him to contact you if I see him again...also you might ask Lison for his addy..if she has it....
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.

FrshVaBreeze
Big Poster

Post by FrshVaBreeze » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:24 pm

I have started to reply to this thread several times and have to say that I am truly at a loss for words. I do not know Pokey well outside of this forum but no one should have to go through this! I can only assume there is some master plan and once she is well and back on her feet she will one day be able to see some good come out of this situation. My heart and prayers go out to her family.

NanaGram
Big Poster

Post by NanaGram » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:04 pm

FrshVaBreeze wrote: I can only assume there is some master plan and once she is well and back on her feet she will one day be able to see some good come out of this situation.
Me too, and that's as good a prayer as I need to offer tonight. I talk to Pokey all day long, that's like praying too. Sometimes I tell her just to enjoy this chemically induced coma - just go with it. Like gas at the dentist's office. I have my "Wake up, dammit" all loaded and ready to go Monday morning.

If I believe in Angels - do I or don't I? - then I have to let them do their work. I've been told there is nothing I can do til after Sunday, so I do nothing. But she is never out of my mind, or out of my heart. I just keep thinking, "She is really gonna be pissed about this when everything turns out okay."

The Book on Spades
Active Poster

Post by The Book on Spades » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:10 pm

Hope and Prayers out for her.

Jag

Post by Jag » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:03 am

NanaGram wrote:I have just spoken with Pokey's friend and the following message was approved for posting here in the forum.

Pokey certainly does need our prayers. She went into the hospital a few weeks ago for a simple nerve block surgery. An accident occured, and her spinal cord was cut. She is paralyzed at this time, but has been given a 60% chance of walking again after the procedures they are doing now have been completed.

She has been placed in a chemical coma, and will remain so until Sunday. Stem cell work has been started on her spinal cord, and we will probably get no more news til Monday or so.

Trevor is fine, and is being cared for by Pokey's friend. He is having fun playing with her two dogs.

After Sunday, we will post the hospital address so cards and flowers can be sent. I asked that her friend whisper to her often that all her friends here in HW are thinking of her, and praying like mad.
I have noticed she had not been around. I am so sry to hear the news and will certainly be in our thoughts and prayers. Wish her all the best and for a speedy 100% recovery.
ImageImage

Becky2555
Guide

Pokey

Post by Becky2555 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:45 am

Thinking of you and praying all to be well Pokey! I miss your posts thats for sure! But.... for now get that rest you need and feel all of the encouragement that is being sent your way.

Only the best of love and wishes to you!