Hihihi

Stuff that isn't specific to the other categories
Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Wed May 31, 2006 1:17 pm

Nice pic, you sure that's not an alien on the........ ship..........

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

XAmaltheaX
Active Poster

Post by XAmaltheaX » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:42 am

lmao, well if someone knows Ez its u Dust, so you tell me whats the difference between alien in a ....ship.... and Ez in a tub? :D
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection

loop

Post by loop » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:27 am

I have come to the conclusion you two are retarted. Everyone is dumber after reading this rubbish.

Thank you, that is all.

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:19 am

Then why did you come to page 2 loop ? 8)
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.

Lace
Grand Master

Post by Lace » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:37 am

loop wrote:I have come to the conclusion you two are retarted. Everyone is dumber after reading this rubbish.

Thank you, that is all.
Does that mean we've already been tarted once?

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:01 am

Boy I know I would hate being Tarted!!

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

EzRider
Active Poster

Post by EzRider » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:31 am

loop wrote:I have come to the conclusion you two are retarted. Everyone is dumber after reading this rubbish.
muahahahahahaha...it's working amal. first hardwood then the world. our plans for world domination by 'tart' is finally having it's effect. remember our deal tho. I get north and south america. you get europe, asia, africa, and the british isles. and we turn australia into a penal colony. I know, I know, you always argue its a stretch, but I think it has great potential.

Z

loop

Post by loop » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:05 pm

Lace wrote: Does that mean we've already been tarted once?
Notice I said "two" but I guess you could be included also since you do qualify.
Primal Instincts wrote:Then why did you come to page 2 loop ? 8)
Well, I like to look at all evidence before I make decisions. An idea that is foreign to you?
EzRider wrote:
muahahahahahaha...it's working amal. first hardwood then the world. our plans for world domination by 'tart' is finally having it's effect. remember our deal tho. I get north and south america. you get europe, asia, africa, and the british isles. and we turn australia into a penal colony. I know, I know, you always argue its a stretch, but I think it has great potential.

Z
Thanks for reinforcing my conviction with more proof, just in case I had doubts later on.

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:47 pm

Didnt the Rollingstones sing..." Tart Me Up "....Um Ez Wyoming is already taken by the way....and you tarted this loop.....now behave or Ez will send ya to Australia... 8)

loop

Post by loop » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:46 pm

Primal Instincts wrote:Didnt the Rollingstones sing..." Tart Me Up "....Um Ez Wyoming is already taken by the way....and you tarted this loop.....now behave or Ez will send ya to Australia... 8)
Its difficult to reply to something lacking any rational thought so try harder next time. Also, using pretty formatting adds nothing to the words, only the appearance.

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:09 pm

loop wrote:Also, using pretty formatting adds nothing to the words, only the appearance.
Well of course... 8)

EzRider
Active Poster

Post by EzRider » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:19 pm

ya know loop, the only people we have to worry about impressing are the folks at SCE. as long as they dont figure we've crossed any lines and are having harmless fun on their forum, we shall shashay forward, roasting each other till the cows come home. sadly, opinions are like bums...everyones got one. some are just bigger than others. fair warning to ya...this is a post for a few harmless insults to fly back n forth. ur leaving urself wide open to be our next target by tossin ur 'retarted' (nice spelling btw...biggest kid in grade 4...all 8yrs?) comment in here. remember...you dont stop having fun when you grow old, you get old when you stop having fun. btw loop...have you ever looked 'loop' up on urban dictionary? lmao0o0o0o...i rest my case. *tear...too funny. i like the last one best of all...

here's ur tart

oh, and primal, i didnt really consider wyoming as part of the continental US anyways...I'm only interested in conquoring civilized areas of north america. the new sign will say...no hillbillies allowed, the gene pool is full. wading pool is located in australia :wink:

Z

XAmaltheaX
Active Poster

Post by XAmaltheaX » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:16 am

Hahaha hey loop:

And for gods sakes someone get him

Btw nice outfits guys :)

sandbar
Guide

Post by sandbar » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:50 am

:roll: Noooooooooooooooooo! Don't send your retarts (retards) here, we are already over populated with criminals sent to the penal colonies :wink:
and noooooooooooooooooooo! our wading pool is full of emus and kangaroos, go away! we can't fit any more in, what about sending them over Niagara falls. :P

XAmaltheaX
Active Poster

Post by XAmaltheaX » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:46 am

EzRider wrote:

Z
Blah blah blah ofcourse, i get asia, africa and british isles :?

Dont worry sand we aint gonna send loop to australia, we wont send him anywhere cause we dont even wanna look at him and even less touch him.
And loop, stupid is as stupid does, and you sweety read all our posts 8)

Hihihihih dont worry hun, u'll get better, these kinda diseases are treatable once u get a real life instead of e-life :mrgreen:

Now Ez, where were we?