Hihihi

Stuff that isn't specific to the other categories
Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:23 am

But it's Ez's special bike....he likes pink skirt's too.....strange..... Does that lil pig head go "OINK" when ya squeeze the ear's Frsh ?... 8)

PS.....Frsh....The only feminine side I have is sitting on the couch...and call's me honey.... :D
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.

EzRider
Active Poster

Post by EzRider » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:31 am

like, "honey, are you done mopping the floors yet?"

Primal and Amal have an excellent relationship. when he wants hot water to mop the floor, she dont mind getting it for him. Amal's sis sent me this real pic of Primal when he went to visit her in Croatia to see if they really were meant to be. seems they met initially through membership in an online dating service. after swapping photos, and chatting online, they discovered they had alot in common. love of goats, facial hair, love of stinky french cheese, and running moonshine. apparently their impending nuptuals have been set for Feb 29, 2007.

this also explains a few other things. #1, why Primal uses a drawing for his signature pic, and #2, why his signature comment is: The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.

Z

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:03 am

Isnt that the president of the EzRider fan club and author of.....Honda's Can Be Mastered?..... 8)

PS....Ez....Im a lil concerned with your obsession with bird dropping's...and the color pink... 8)
Last edited by Primal Instincts on Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

EzRider
Active Poster

Post by EzRider » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:07 am

no, Dust has the distinction of being prez of the love me club. the pic came from amal's sis, so you'll have to ask your future sister~in~law about it Primal. whom I to argue.

nice try tho :wink:
Last edited by EzRider on Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:12 am

Ahhh so that pic is really of Dust...... I figured him a lil taller.. 8)

EzRider
Active Poster

Post by EzRider » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:22 am

well, Dusty does profess to be 6'1", but then, everyone online is either a body builder or a runway model, aint they? my view is, everyone online is 3" tall and you can squish them if you hold ur fingers jest right and squint through one eye. I'm squishing you right now primal...hehehe. now i needa handywipe to get the bird droppings offa my hands :shock:

Z

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:34 am

Just to show ya there's no hard feelin's Ez....Armageddon and I pooled our money and got ya a purple leather jacket with rainbow fringe....and reinstalled the training wheel's and activated the lil pink piggie head horn...but you still have to stay on the sidewalk until you can control it.... 8)

EzRider
Active Poster

Post by EzRider » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:56 am

and today's lesson kiddies, is how to squish an ogre

:twisted:

ibeeducky
Active Poster

Post by ibeeducky » Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:36 pm

Darn it...I missed my morning chuckle commonly called quacks !!..ya take Sunday off??? WE have had a blast reading this thread!!..Keep up the fun :)

ducky
ducky

sandbar
Guide

Post by sandbar » Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:13 pm

8) And I love the little pictures, what they do with them is a hoot!

EzRider
Active Poster

Post by EzRider » Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:38 am

ya well, till SCE starts paying us, we gotta take a day off dontcha know. plus amalthea has been kinda chicken about trying to further challenge me, so her being the lesser vessel (woman), I have to giver her adequate time for response to0o0o. either that, or shez waiting for the midol to kick in and has the good sense to curb her tongue so she dont bet banned....LMAo0o0o0o0o0o

Z

XAmaltheaX
Active Poster

Post by XAmaltheaX » Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:15 am

OMG I dont get on for the weekend and what do I find? PikEZZo and Primal in the pink mini skirt squeezing Dust on the pink porky bike :shock: And a couple of aussies grabbing best seats for the show 8)

Hihihi here's one for you guys:

Primal, Dust and Ez wew doing construction work on scaffolding at the 20th floor of a building.
They were eating lunch and Primal said, "Corned beef and cabbage!
If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm going to
jump off this building."
Dust opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I
get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too."
Ez then opened his lunch and said, Bologna again! If I get a
bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too."

The next day, Primal opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and
cabbage, and jumped to his death.
Dust opened his lunch,saw a burrito, and jumped too.
Ez (always last at opening lunch boxes cause he cannot stop blabbering)opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his death as well.

So, at the funeral, Primal's wife was weeping. She said, "If I'd known
how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have
given it to him again!"

Dust's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."

Everyone turned and stared at Ez's ex wife.

So his ex wife says, "Don't look at me. He makes his own lunch."

:twisted:
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:01 pm

BBBBBOOOOOO!!!!

Yes, I will take you all around trick or treating this year but some of you will not return and no you can not bring your pink bike EZ, Primal come as you are.

JUST DUST

PS - Some things have changed in the photo, the house a new color, I bought a new lawn tractor this year, I have a new truck, the dog got the bones (but will find someone to replace him on the front of the vehicle), and I am now only 3 inches tall if you believe the picture from EZ.

PS - I would show you the man behind the mask but why scare you.
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:05 pm

Sorry Dust Ez cant bring his pink Honda....he's restricted to sidewalk's only until he develops more skill's....However Armageddon (XAmaltheaX} might have room for him on her broom......But I dont think they are speaking after she kicked him at the dance last night... 8)

XAmaltheaX
Active Poster

Post by XAmaltheaX » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:49 pm

hihihihih yup thats Ez alright, and omg if thats me I need some serious diet :shock:

Dont worry Ezzy, you can hide behind me as always, i Got a cure for that Primal thing:

lmao and no offense dust but when i saw this one i just couldnt resist:

Ez got a new bike everyone, sold the house first but then spent all his money in disneyland. He had left a couple of greens so he bought a brand new EZ Rider:

The salesman saw Ez and knew right away he gonna dust and burn with that bike, so he dropped in a helmet for him, no charge:

Gotta love it :)
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection