OGRE CRASHES HARDWOOD

Stuff that isn't specific to the other categories
grandmaS
Grand Master

Post by grandmaS » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:52 pm

3 cheers for Dan, and the crew for the extra hours they put in.

I am woman I am strong

ibeeducky
Active Poster

Post by ibeeducky » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:49 am

Yeppers..good work.

After it got done with you guys, it went over the Cascades and the lightening sparked wildfires all over the place on the eastside :evil:
ducky

grandmaS
Grand Master

Post by grandmaS » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:33 am

Yes it did ducky I live in Eastern Washington and allthough the fires never got real close to Moses Lake we had smoke and ash from them blowing in in the winds. And we worried with the lightning storms we were having that fires could easily hit here too but we were lucky this time.

Hug and Smiles

I am woman I am strong

RiverBelle
Active Poster

Post by RiverBelle » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:42 pm

Thanks to Dan et al,,, but it's a alot more fun blaming that cute Ogre :wink:

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:26 pm

Ogre's don't like being called cute.....

LOL

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

grandmaS
Grand Master

Post by grandmaS » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:15 pm

LOL Dust its those alligators following you around that does it for ya LOL

Hugs and Smiles

I am woman I am strong

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:15 pm

He doesnt have alligators anymore Grandma......not since he fried em puttin up that fence and blew HW offline......he does however now have a pack of Hyenas roamin the swamp......and they are always.....laughin....LOL 8)
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.

ishy_48
Active Poster

Post by ishy_48 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:41 pm

Ishy sneaks through the swap on a scouting mission and keeps a careful eye out for mini ogres who gaurd the swamp and surrounding forest...

her plan is simple, to plant bombs all through the swamp and trap the mini ogres and thier King Da Ogre but how will she do it without being seen? Ishy giggles, soon the swamp will be all hers to do with as she pleases !!! :twisted:

Ishy plans for weeks, makes mini bombs with traps inside, Buys an invisiblily cloak,face paint and bubble gum. This should do it Ishy thinks, only one more thing the hyenas!! Thats it!! I will set up a decoy ishy and hope that they will go twords it..

Ishy daydreams of being called "queen Ishy" and watching all the mini ogres at work building her castle.. and making Da Ogre do all the cooking and cleaning.. oh how wonderful she dreams and it brings a smile to her evil grin :twisted:

The day has come!!! Ishy gets up early, the ogres will be sleeping then. She gets all her gear ready for the adventure, she knows there will be a great battle over the swamp. She is ready, ready to take on any Ogre.

To be continued.......
Momma to a sweet baby girl who is 2 and about to be a big sister, baby #2 due on October 8th 2011 :)

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:50 pm

No worries Ogre.....I got ya back......I know her weak spots.....heh heh... 8)
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:43 pm

SSShhhhhh, we are "EXPECTING her arrival, so don't let her in on it, crocs got their bomb proof vests on and lil Ogre's have set da traps for da trappers..... it ought to be fun.

JUST DUST

PS - She has a spy in her camp
Last edited by Dust In The Wind on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

ishy_48
Active Poster

Post by ishy_48 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:42 am

Ishy realizes early before she leaves to battle that there is someone watching... the watcher does not know that he is being watched closely as well.

Ishy prepares and paints her face to blend into the swamp colors. loads her bubblegum gun and grabs her bag of mini ogre bomb traps.. Suddenly the watcher moves to get a better view and ishy seizes the chance to slip away. The watcher lost site of her and does not know where she went..

I am so clever.. muhahahaha and that evil grin reappears... Off to Da swamp I go.. dropping a trap everywhere I go.. Ishy Sings to herself and skips along... then all of the sudden an ogre pops out of a bush, ishy fires off her bubblegum gun and POW bubblegum in the face. That should hold him for awhile ehehehe.. Ishy continues on Skipping through the edge of swamp singing her lil tune..

As shes dropping bombs here and there, she notices the alligators have protective vests on, this wasnt in her plans. She makes a quick retreat to plan a better attack.. but then all of the sudden she hears a sound a sound like someone is running.. and getting closer.. Ishy runs and runs faster.. but the sound is coming faster and closer.. ishy is scared and fires off her bubblegum gun.. no not working....ishy keeps running...........

To be continued.......
Momma to a sweet baby girl who is 2 and about to be a big sister, baby #2 due on October 8th 2011 :)