Can't log in

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:28 am

They are on the west coast, so just wakeing up to this, give it little more time and hopefully just a reset of the server.

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

CalculatedRisk
Guide

Post by CalculatedRisk » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:44 am

So I come here to see what the folks at SilverCreek have to say about it and I see lots of pleas for help but no response.

I'm getting IM's from "helpful Users" recommending "fixes" like reinstalling the software. Somehow I don't think that will fix this problem.

WHERE IS SILVERCREEK'S INPUT ON THIS????
??

If you reinstall you will prolly have to type in all your nics again so I would wait on that, if at all possible.

they 2 hours behind my time, so as soon as I see someone sign on I will get with them about it, k?
They are not in the office at night, they do work within normal business hours, and will have to find where the problem is to fix it, Sorry for the inconvenience.

maggs_01
Active Poster

Post by maggs_01 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:49 am

Ok. I'm having the same problems. Now I have to go to detox. Oh right, That's listed under general stuff! When I can't login I just hafta go bug ez, primal and dust. :wink:

CalculatedRisk
Guide

Post by CalculatedRisk » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:34 am

hehe, they'll bug ya right back maggs! :twisted:

maggs_01
Active Poster

Post by maggs_01 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:40 am

ya think?

cowboyschick
Active Poster

Post by cowboyschick » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:49 am

:shock: ok are we gonna get any kind of time frame as to when this will be fixed....it might make it easier to cope..the shakes have started...

cowboyschick
Active Poster

Post by cowboyschick » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:49 am

:shock: ok are we gonna get any kind of time frame as to when this will be fixed....it might make it easier to cope..the shakes have started...

XAmaltheaX
Active Poster

Post by XAmaltheaX » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:57 am

Omg come on fix this fast, are you nuts? Im going crazy over here, its even worse when you know you cant log in :?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:09 am

/me stands back and watches as some lose their mind... haha, hoho, heehee to the funny farm where life is grand.......

JUST DUST

PS - sorry not Dust, just his message service.

LOL
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Lucky
Active Poster

Post by Lucky » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:11 am

Surely they gotta be in the office now !!!!!!!!

I Losin Ma Marbles

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Halloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:14 am

Jonas is a Doctor and only works 9 to 5 with a 2 hour lunch and never on Wed. (golf match) and being west coast just got there.... LOL

JUST DUST's answering service

PS - donuts and coffee first

EzRider
Active Poster

Post by EzRider » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:19 am

I just talked to Jason. he says he's kinda busy today, but he'll have a look at the problem sometime this week. should have it running by early next week. guess allaya addicts n lobbyrats is gonna have to go outside n amuse urselves fer a bit...me, Ima go paint a sundeck. but I'll by smillin n gigglin at the thought of alla the twitchin goin on from the net~withdrawl.

CalculatedRisk
Guide

Post by CalculatedRisk » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:31 am

Well ya'll are back up and running I just popped in to check on it, so carry on!!!

Day Wlkr

Post by Day Wlkr » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:33 am

ITS UP ITS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XAmaltheaX
Active Poster

Post by XAmaltheaX » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:50 pm

EzRider wrote:I just talked to Jason. he says he's kinda busy today, but he'll have a look at the problem sometime this week. should have it running by early next week. guess allaya addicts n lobbyrats is gonna have to go outside n amuse urselves fer a bit...me, Ima go paint a sundeck. but I'll by smillin n gigglin at the thought of alla the twitchin goin on from the net~withdrawl.

Oh liaaaaar liar pants on fire, your knees were shaking when u realized u cant log in, the sundeck was just like a chewing gum when u're trying to stop smoking.

:twisted:
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection