Silvercreek Staff

Stuff that isn't specific to the other categories
SLAMM
Noob

Silvercreek Staff

Post by SLAMM » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:39 am

Hello Everyone,

First I hope everyone has a blessed new year. For those that don't know me I'll give a lil history and for those that do.....well, need I say more? I've been an average player for several years now mostly in hearts. Spades was always my favorite but I managed to be banned from there. Over the years I've made many friends at this site, some are very good friends and some have become false as I'm sure we have all experienced.
When I first began playing here my main intention was to entertain players and make people laugh. Although my intentions were of good nature, I didn't adhere to the rules by using profanity. At times I caught myself being very rude to the guides ( rude being an understatement ). Needless to say, I was headed towards the same outcome I had in spades at warp speed.
Thanks to a few good friends, I was able to achieve my goal of bringing laughter and entertainment and adhere to the rules. So where the heck you going with this slammy?? Well hold on ding dangit.....I'm gettin there!
I want to thank the entire staff for being patient with me over the years and I want to extend my deepest apologies towards Cher & Moordock. My only regret was not doing this long ago. I do hope you find it in your hearts to accept my apology. We are all human and make poor decisions at times but I strongly believe that it is how we handle these situations that makes us who we are.
For those players that are still being rude, try to remember what it felt like when YOU were on the other side of that rudeness.....worked for me! LOL. The site was designed for ALL of us to enjoy....not just YOU. Can I get an AMEN! Halleluyahhhh, Slamm finally seen the light.....now let us rejoice!

Peace To All,

SLAMM

PS- Thanks to my mentor, friend, and brother....you're always right man :D

Senality Rains
Guide

Re: Silvercreek Staff

Post by Senality Rains » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:49 am

WOW What a man oh he wanted an Amen i still say WHAT A man :
And it does take a man to stand up and say what he just did, to look deep into ones own soul can be fruitful but painful, i do it often.
i for one salute you!!

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:00 am

Slamm has been pardoned and is now released from the slammer.........gavel down.........heres ya AMEN....good show mate........Cher is a sweetie....and Moor is a good guy.....now if I can talk Cher into sendin me some cookies the world would be right.......heh 8)
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:58 pm

Always liked you Slamm, even in the though times... I for one forgave you long ago and think of you as a friend even when you thought I was your ememy.

Have fun and maybe we can still meet for that pitcher of Texas Marg. @ the best Mexican Rest. I know in Cumming.

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

sandbar
Guide

Post by sandbar » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Thanks, Slammy, was very nice of you to put this in here :D we appreciate it very much. Sandy

VeSyY
Active Poster

Post by VeSyY » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Hello Everyone .....Always like u Slammy u are my the person in hearts always make me laught and always i have fun with u ....noone cant change my mind...ur the best friend ever ! Take care my friend im happy cuz i have friend like u

SLAMM
Noob

Post by SLAMM » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:27 pm

Howdy Yall,

Thank you very much for being so understanding and forgiving. For those readers that are wondering if I'm losin my sanity.....I can proudly say that it was back then that I was insane. As the song says.....I can see clearly nowww the rain is goneee, I can seee all obstacles in my wayyyyy. And lemme tellya, what a beautiful feeling it is!

Primal- Although we never had the pleasure ( which was probably a good thing in my past state of mind ), your reply made me feel as if we had known each other for quite some time. Thank you for not scalping me man...lol. I hope to cya in games in the future.

Dusty- Mannn, them words coming from you really meant a great deal to me being that we've had a few bad encounters. I do believe we are overdue on them drinks man, after all....we dang near neighbors and haven't met yet. Just gimme a time & date and I'll be there!

Sandy- You were always a sweetheart to me and everybody else. I was very ashamed of my actions towards you for the simple reason that you were a guide. I made you guilty by association and condemned myself to losing yet another friend.

Ves- Te Sakam. You my babe!

Mod- It takes a great man to acknowledge another! Nothin but love forya mate.

Thank you all very much for your thoughtfulness, I hope the others are just as understanding.

SLAMM

HEXA
Grand Master

Post by HEXA » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:54 pm

Hi Slamm =)

Rudeness is unnecessary, and yes we all have to follow rules, but just dont lose the funny side, ok?

Bravo!

xox
Hexa
The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.

VeSyY
Active Poster

Post by VeSyY » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:53 am

Te sakam Slammy too....U the best friend and BABY N1 :D

Bg Trnr
Active Poster

Post by Bg Trnr » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:12 am

Good Lord Slammy !!! You make a old man want to go out & hug the world !! Love & miss ya bud. All the best from an old pirate. Arrrr
:"You cannot add to the peace & goodwill of the world if you fail to create an atmosphere of harmony and love right where you live and work".
Thomas Dreier

patchlove
Noob

Post by patchlove » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:16 am

Wow...

How refreshing to see someone offer personal insight. Your willingness to share and your words open the doors of the heart and mind to allow all who do so to enjoy the path. Thats what the highway of love is!!!

lol..I'm goin ridin on the freeeeeway
in a pink cadillac

:lol:

patchlove
Noob

Post by patchlove » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:18 am

I see I'm a Noob..lol

What exactly is that? :?:

grandmaS
Grand Master

Post by grandmaS » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:22 am

noob is just someone new to the board that hasn't made that many posts yet. Eventually you will get another name after more posts. :)

I am woman I am strong

patchlove
Noob

Post by patchlove » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:24 am

lol.. I look forward to the added experience!!!
Thank you!!

Sailing_Away
Guide

Post by Sailing_Away » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:43 pm

Noob is another spelling for New-bie (which is different than being a Newfie, but not too different).

It didn't take me too long to lose my Noob title, b'y!
-Brian

"Come Sail Away with me...."