Illuminated One
Illuminated One

New suits smileys

Post by Jonas » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:51 pm

:diamond:
:spade:
:heart:
:club:
Note that when writing a post, there are new suit smileys off to the side you can use for game discussions.

American Beauty
Grand Master

Re: New suits smileys

Post by American Beauty » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:56 pm

Thank you, Jonas. :) See ask and you shall receive.

<<<<gloats :)

The soul suffers when we make it live superficially and so seeks out things of beauty and the profound.

Grace finds beauty in everything.

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:43 pm

7ups?

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

callme7
Active Poster

Post by callme7 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:00 am

Dust, before i even opened this thread, i said to myself, i bet Dust has mentioned 7s up to Jonas. My insight is good at the moment, hah, but it will fade. :) :)

Eennie Meenie

The G

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:38 am

LOL, good think I projected out my thought patterns and made it easier to detect LOL.

JUST DUST

PS - Just trying to help the cause if I can.
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

In2ition
Active Poster

Post by In2ition » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:52 pm

Awesome! Just what we needed. So we have Dark Horse.. and new smileys... how bout something that will actually have a positive effect on HW euchre?

Refer to Dust
Confucious Say : War not determine who is right.... War determine who is left!

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:04 am

In2ition wrote:Awesome! Just what we needed. So we have Dark Horse.. and new smileys... how bout something that will actually have a positive effect on HW euchre?

Refer to Dust

We could do without the "DUST" but 7ups would be nice LOL

JUST DUST

GTO RACER
Active Poster

Post by GTO RACER » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:15 am

I fail to see how Jonas is an "illuminated one." Dude, seriously. dust, suits, naughty room. UGH!!!! MORE OPTIONS! CARD OPTIONS!!!!! Not little sissy childish ones that a 10 year old would love. Damnit.... Andrew is giving me that look..... time to zip it up. LMAO

Laters all

American Beauty
Grand Master

Post by American Beauty » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:52 pm

You fail to see him as the 'illuminate one" because you fail to see. No fault of your own. You have only a little bit of information; statistically speaking the odds are against you being equipped with enough information to make an accurate judgment on degrees of illuminations.

Honestly, I find it distasteful that you thought it was okay to insult the owner even in a small degree, I don't like it.

The soul suffers when we make it live superficially and so seeks out things of beauty and the profound.

Grace finds beauty in everything.

Forum Troll

Post by Forum Troll » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:22 pm

^^ ^^

What a ridiculous post. You at least appear to have the common sense to ignore it GTO. Lack of illumintion is a rather tender description. The fact that the 7's up argument has been waged in the forums, won by a majority of HW users and yet still ignored by the powers that be, backs up a post such as GTO's. I'm yet to find a post where Jonas has actually taken the time to address the issue beyond a canned response of "we listen to all suggestions.. yadda yadda yadda". Maybe if i use some of the new smileys it'll get noticed!

:diamond: Hey Jonas :diamond:
:spade: How About :spade:
:heart: Giving us :heart:
:club: 7's Up :club:

Jonas
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

Post by Jonas » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:47 pm

We're working on some other stuff that would augment the games in a different way. (its under wraps for now) When we do add more variants to Euchre, we'll certainly look for the Variants requested by the players.

Thanks.

Forum Troll

Post by Forum Troll » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:05 pm

my god... i take back anything negative i ever said about the new smileys... they work!!!

:diamond: :spade: :heart: :club:

It would seem though Jonas, that a 7's up option has been requested for an awful long time now. (June of 2007 as far as i can see) The argument received a flood of positive feedback and very very little negative. There have been very few requests (posted on forums at least) for more options. 2 or 3 stand out and they have been requested for a very long time too. One would imagine that nearly two years would be enough time to add an option or two to euchre. Just my opinion, i hope others voice theirs.

Jonas
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

Post by Jonas » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:26 pm

Forum Troll wrote:my god... i take back anything negative i ever said about the new smileys... they work!!!

:diamond: :spade: :heart: :club:

It would seem though Jonas, that a 7's up option has been requested for an awful long time now. (June of 2007 as far as i can see) The argument received a flood of positive feedback and very very little negative. There have been very few requests (posted on forums at least) for more options. 2 or 3 stand out and they have been requested for a very long time too. One would imagine that nearly two years would be enough time to add an option or two to euchre. Just my opinion, i hope others voice theirs.
One would think. :)