What new features would you like to see?

buck910721
Noob

Re: What new features would you like to see?

Post by buck910721 » Sat May 09, 2009 4:59 am

:heart: :heart: :heart: Well I think a reverse hearts game setting would be great.

buck910721
Noob

Post by buck910721 » Sat May 09, 2009 5:05 am

:heart: :heart: :heart: I would like to lock the room so no one can quit hehe plus i'd like to lock a few playas in for a few games maybe even days lol :!: :heart: :heart: :heart:

namvet67

Post by namvet67 » Tue May 26, 2009 6:38 pm

I would like to see an option in the game rooms for a friends list......It's difficult looking for friends in the lobbys because the players list is constantly moving and being updated...How about an option to show the friends list or not to show.....Just a thought........ :)

larryboy1956
Guide

Post by larryboy1956 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:36 pm

There should definitely be more avatars. Also, more emotes and colors would be handy.

larryboy1956
Guide

Post by larryboy1956 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:40 pm

Dunno if it's possible but backwards hearts would be interesting if the program would give the option. Backwards is where the player with the most points wins. In the flipamies league, we play it regular.

Senality Rains
Guide

Post by Senality Rains » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:47 pm

yeah....its called reverse, and its a fantastic game...not sure if its doable tho....some say ya may as well just play spade's but its different, ya can play reverse now...it just wouldnt be rated, set a social game and inform the lobby it is a reverse game, i think really reverse can only be played in social , as in my opinion it goes against all the physic's of heart's...but as i said, it is a dang fun game and ya cant help but laugh while playing it, i love playing it...but socially lol.

larryboy1956
Guide

Post by larryboy1956 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:39 am

Senality Rains wrote:yeah....its called reverse, and its a fantastic game...not sure if its doable tho....some say ya may as well just play spade's but its different, ya can play reverse now...it just wouldnt be rated, set a social game and inform the lobby it is a reverse game, i think really reverse can only be played in social , as in my opinion it goes against all the physic's of heart's...but as i said, it is a dang fun game and ya cant help but laugh while playing it, i love playing it...but socially lol.
I've been playing it for years ...it's a really hard game when the jack of diamonds is activated. We play it as teams 2 vs 2 , social, the player with the most points at the end of the game makes his team win. It's a rush lolll.

larryboy1956
Guide

Post by larryboy1956 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Timouts should be lenghtened or removed. In tourneys, people get booted when they have to wait a while.

larryboy1956
Guide

Post by larryboy1956 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:28 am

would be nice to have an invite option

Jonas
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

Post by Jonas » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:28 pm

larryboy1956 wrote:would be nice to have an invite option
We have something that will relate to this hopefully soon. It's part of a bigger projects that surrounds our games.

larryboy1956
Guide

Post by larryboy1956 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Here's a thought,

Once we create a table, directly below the game descrition in the lobby, there could be a space reserved for the table host where he could put specifics such as LOWMAN or REVERSE HEARTS or WELCOME TO MY GAME or whatever ! A space where he writes what he wants.

Senality Rains
Guide

Post by Senality Rains » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:12 pm

I really like this idea...kinda allow the host to add info to the game type...low man, cut throat....dunno if it would work or how the host could enforce it...but i do like the idea.

Bg Trnr
Active Poster

Post by Bg Trnr » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:07 pm

Hello Jonas , great to see your looking for new ideas for the game & it seems that there has been some really good ideas in the responces.I was just wondering if you might let us have a peek behind the curtain & let us know (in a general kinda way,or even better a specific kinda way :P ) where our fav online card game may be headed & when. :D Ummm Please ...LOL ok ...Pretty Please.

P.S. Do you still drop in the games & pull a moon? I haven't seen any of your great moons & such in hearts in sooooooo long & its always a blast when it happens.Anyway happy trails. Bg
:"You cannot add to the peace & goodwill of the world if you fail to create an atmosphere of harmony and love right where you live and work".
Thomas Dreier

Jonas
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

Post by Jonas » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:35 am

Well right now we're working on some cool stuff that will debut in hearts 1st. It will be about connecting players in new and fun ways. I can't really delve into the details yet. I would say that a friends list could certainly be part of that.

Bg Trnr
Active Poster

Post by Bg Trnr » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:25 pm

Well thanks for the tid bit .sounds interesting. *Me sends a jug of grog to Jonas desk to help sustain him during the long gruling hours spent over the computer screen.
:"You cannot add to the peace & goodwill of the world if you fail to create an atmosphere of harmony and love right where you live and work".
Thomas Dreier