Multiplayer Spades not working

Feel free to post about our xbox 360 games
UberPooch
Noob

Multiplayer Spades not working

Post by UberPooch » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:40 pm

I haven't been able to connect at all tonight to Spades. Everything was fine last night. Can't locate any multiplayer games or create one. This is my first connectivity issue but I'm guessing the problem is widespread.

Can someone confirm they're also having a problem? Thanks.

bobolives

Re: Multiplayer Spades not working

Post by bobolives » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:58 am

Im haveing the same issue too!! Whats going onSilver Creek?? People pay money for your product !! This shouldnt happen not for a long period of time, but like most companys quick to take the money, be slow to give it back!! You should reward your users with rank points for the problem or something free play on all games foe a week!! something if you really care???, but you dont thak you silver creek!!!!!!

UberPooch
Noob

Post by UberPooch » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:12 am

Just checked again and multiplayer is still down and no news from Silver Creek.

UberPooch
Noob

Post by UberPooch » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Multiplayer is working again. Wish someone from Silver Creek would offer customer support here but at least the server is running again.

UberPooch
Noob

Post by UberPooch » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:09 pm

I think I spoke too soon. When I went to play there's a massive lag. I was even able to create a game, exit it and then see my game listed. When I refreshed there were no games listed. I gave up and left. Still can't believe that Silver Creek or the mods aren't doing anything about it.

Jonas
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

Post by Jonas » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:19 pm

Wow thats interesting. Well we don't have any control over the Microsoft network on the xbox and we don't actaully have a server we run, its a peer to peer thing once you host.

The best bet is to check with Xbox live support.