Dust In The Wind

sandbar
Guide

Dust In The Wind

Post by sandbar » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:24 am

So glad to see you pop in here, mate, we have missed you, and hope it was nothing serious, big hugs

U.S. Marshall
Active Poster

Re: Dust In The Wind

Post by U.S. Marshall » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Yes it has been a long time Dusty, I hope it was just a mild case of indigestion. Get yer butt in hearts and play now. :D

Bg Trnr
Active Poster

Post by Bg Trnr » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:33 pm

I bet it was for one of those male breast reduction surgeries :lol: J/K bud hope all is well with you & yours . Bg
:"You cannot add to the peace & goodwill of the world if you fail to create an atmosphere of harmony and love right where you live and work".
Thomas Dreier

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:24 am

Didnt know you werent well Ogre.....eating too many of those swamp gators huh.......good to see ya and I hope you are doin well......... 8)
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:01 am

It was a surgery gone wrong and not diagnosed (4 different doctors) when it should have been, when you have a gall bladder going bad for over 2 years it makes for a hell of a situation... then broke my big toe on a stool to help me get into bed easier... LOL and they day before I went back to work...

It will take a little while longer to get back to 100% and thank God that I try to keep myself in shape or this would have been a lot worse.

I make a promise to get back to the tables again soon....

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Bg Trnr
Active Poster

Post by Bg Trnr » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Glad to hear your on the mend Dust. Can't wait to see you in hearts again . Some of the best games played here were with you at the table.Still waiting to get you up here & play on my ocean for a while.
:"You cannot add to the peace & goodwill of the world if you fail to create an atmosphere of harmony and love right where you live and work".
Thomas Dreier

Nilla
Active Poster

Post by Nilla » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:52 am

You take care of your for me cause I miss you being in Hearts Hon!~ Get better Soon! ((( HUGS )))

Live Everyday as if it were your Last Day on Earth ...It may just be~!