[Server Update] New feature: Trinket Fooms

Information about new features, products or events.
Jonas
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

[Server Update] New feature: Trinket Fooms

Post by Jonas » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:59 pm

We're pleased to announce another new feature.... Trinket Fooms!

This new type of Foom lets you send a temporary gift to players during a game.

Unlike normal Fooms, these special Trinket Fooms leave behind a Trinket by the players avatar for the rest of the game, or until they receive a new trinket. So you can, for example, send someone a cup of coffee. How cool is that?!

Players can click on the Trinket to see who their admirer is and get some Trinkets of their own to spread the love.

To sending a Trinket works like any other Foom. You click/tap on a player, pick Fooms and then pick your Trinket Foom.

Our First set of Trinkets are:

• Coffee Trinket
    Caramel Apple Trinket
    Blue Gift Trinket
    Red Gift Trinket
    Jack o' Lantern Trinket
    Pumpkin Pie Trinket
    Red Heart Trinket

Trinkets can be sent from any version 2 multiplayer games, and even the old version games can get into the fun as we're able to allow both Old and new games receive (see) the trinkets.

Trinkets are now available for all Version 2 games. You can both send and receive Trinket Fooms. You can get your own by clicking on "store" in the games menu or going here: http://www.hardwoodgames.com/catalog/ha ... ades/Foom/

For folks on older games, while you won't be able to send Trinket Fooms, you're not entirely out of the fun, you still receive trinkets from other players that can send them. If you'd like to get version 2 of your game you can download it here: http://www.hardwoodgames.com

We hope you enjoy this new feature as much as we did making it for you.

Fooms have been one of our most popular toys and we think you'll find Trinket Fooms a whole new way to have fun! In fact I know you will.

Feel free to suggest some trinket ideas and give us feedback.

Now I'm going to enjoy this cup-o-joe

la24philly
Active Poster

Re: [Server Update] New feature: Trinket Fooms

Post by la24philly » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:55 pm

great picture jonas, a pink bear, with a halloween background with bats and coffee

Naveed123

posting

Post by Naveed123 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:44 am

:spade: :spade: this is very very these special Trinket Fooms leave behind a Trinket by the players avatar for the rest of the game, or until they receive a new trinket. So you can, for example, send someone a cup of coffee. How cool is that? :cookie: :cookie: :mrgreen:

Sailing_Away
Guide

Post by Sailing_Away » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:23 am

I'd like the ability to pour the cup of hot coffee on the player's lap if they tick me off.

PatioGirl

Post by PatioGirl » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:23 pm

I can't find a way to start a new question, so replying here.

I have multiple problems. V2, Macbook Pro. No pause button, so replay, no unlimited rooms. only one nic, while my friends are able to have multiple nics and able to do whatever they want with the nics, such as open chat, go into league rooms, etc.

They told me I should talk with support.

Thanks,

sandbar
Guide

Post by sandbar » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:41 pm

To start a new topic, you click on New Topic which is to the left at the top....
:)
If you have version2, you don't have as many options, unfortunately, and you are only able to have one nic, unlike version1, which lets you make as many nics as you like, this option is still available if you wish to purchase the old build.

Be aware however, that you would be unable to play version1 on android/ipad/iphone etc.

To download the old build of the game you wish to purchase, go to http://www.silvercrk.com/
click on hardwood games download, choose the game you wish to purchase, after that page comes up, then slide right down to the bottom of the page where it says............looking for the old build, click here.
You can then purchase the old build from there.

corbingravely

Post by corbingravely » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:48 am

This is actually amazing to hear. The trinket Fooms is definitely going to be fun. Will we be receiving a chance once in a while to send gifts in the game or will we be able to send it at anytime.

-----------------------------------
CORBIN GRAVELY
http://www.outlook-support.com

Jonas
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

Post by Jonas » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:42 am

We have a new trinket foom "Rose" for you guys to play with! ;)

Send the gift of love ;)

Sailing_Away
Guide

Post by Sailing_Away » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:44 am

Nice job on the rose trinket!

larryboy1956
Guide

Post by larryboy1956 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:32 am

[quote="Sailing_Away"]I'd like the ability to pour the cup of hot coffee on the player's lap if they tick me off.[/quote]

I would like the ability to do worst tham that lolllllll but I will remain the gentleman I am. ;-)

BarryCruic

Server Update New feature Trinket Fooms

Post by BarryCruic » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:15 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Glad to see the site is functioning properly. Cant wait for the new avatars and such.
Happy holidays