Reverse Tournament - 31 Oct 2015

jondalar
Active Poster

Reverse Tournament - 31 Oct 2015

Post by jondalar » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:52 pm

We have such a fun time tonight at the Reverse Singles and Pards Tournament. Thank you for taking time out of your day to come play this fun game--please keep coming--we love to see everyone there! I hope you enjoyed playing as much as I enjoyed hosting the tourney.

Tonight's winner, in a truly EPIC battle to the finish line, was none other than the Thunder From Down Under, our Dear Guide and Friend, Sandbar! Congratulations on your win, Sandra. Watching you stave off those JoD attacks was inspirational. Very nicely done, and very well deserved!

Honorable mentions go Walnut Creeker for coming in 2nd place, h553 for taking 3rd, and TheGreat_Pumpkin for finishing in 4th place. Thanks to all of you for putting on a great match...it was fun to watch!

After the Singles tournament, we held a Reverse Partner Tournament, and in a moon-filled Finale, the team of h553 and incubbus soundly defeated the team of Sandbar and Walnut Creeker. Very nice job Harv and Inc!

A special thanks goes to Sandra for her constant assistance with our tournaments. I appreciate all her help and support in making sure our tourneys runs smoothly and stay on track. Thank you so much, Sandra!

Congratulations once again on your Singles victory Sandra--very nicely done! Also, congratulations once again, Harv and Inc for winning the Pards tourney.

It was a fun evening and I hope the players enjoyed the games and camaraderie. If it didn't turn out like you wanted, come on back next week and give it another try.

See you next Saturday--same TD Doh time--same TD Doh channel!!!

sandbar
Guide

Re: Reverse Tournament - 31 Oct 2015

Post by sandbar » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:13 pm

thanks, Doh we had fun tonight, missing a few of our regulars though, maybe next week they will turn up :mrgreen: