GUIDES

Stuff that isn't specific to the other categories
Camo444

GUIDES

Post by Camo444 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:13 pm

why is there never a guide when i need one. i would say maybe 1 out of 10 times you ask for a guide you get one. it's frustrating, i was on here with my daughter and the language in the game was deplorable. you guys need more guides here.

sandbar
Guide

Re: GUIDES

Post by sandbar » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:34 pm

If there are no guides around, you can put each player on ignore that is using bad language so your kids won't see what they are saying and send in a report, believe me, they DO get read. :D
Alternatively, just leave the game and find another.

Camo444

Post by Camo444 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:52 am

i did leave the game, but the damage was done, the penalties for this kind of behavior need to be more severe, and there simply needs to be more guides online. i was an admin on TruGamer for years and there rarely was a time when an admin wasn't online and available for the players, language wasn't an issue there because it was handled promptly and severly. i appreciate the work the guides do, but there simply aren't enough here.

CoffeeNSpades
Big Poster

Post by CoffeeNSpades » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:05 am

Are you volunteering to be a guide? Your prior experience could be a plus! We do the best we can to be around, but I have a full-time job and a family to take care of so my volunteer time is limited.

If you have the nics you can always email them to support@silvercrk.com and admin can pull the chat and take action.

Camo444

Post by Camo444 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:49 am

i would gladly volunteer to be a guide, if the higher ups need someone who can help on the site i would be happy to help. i love the games here and will be part of this site for a long time. if needed i'm always here.